Worst Trash Talking School in SWVA

bigorange_66

I would tell ya who i thought it would be and 75% of the ppl on here would agree but i dont wanna here the bitchin and whinin id have to hear about wat i said for the next 2 weeks so i wont say grin.gif

John I. Burton Raiders is one of those teams who always talk the talk and don't end up walking the walk.

When we played Giles for half state, they talked too much trash to back it up.

Pound Wildcats usually have some people come on the LPD forum almost every preseason and hype their team up so much as if they'd beat Gate City or something.

[ QUOTE ]

I would tell ya who i thought it would be and 75% of the ppl on here would agree but i dont wanna here the bitchin and whinin id have to hear about wat i said for the next 2 weeks so i wont say grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll say it for you Reno....Tazewell.

[ QUOTE ]

At one time, it was James Monroe but now Weir is the leader.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think James Monroe is pretty bad. But im use to hearing it from graham. Usually at the middle of august till the end of august. Thats when they usually shut up grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll say it for you Reno....Tazewell.

[/ QUOTE ]

wink.gif

I seriously have not looked at what anyone has said. SO with that I must say on the field Richlands is the worst for trash talking. Off the field before games, GRAHAM no hands down on that one...

I would have to say Tazwell too. I remember during a game once a few years back a few players made racial remarks the entire game at the black players for VHS. I thought it was kinda weird when I believe they have a few black players on their team. Then someones dad came out on the field and tried to fight a player on the VHS team because his kid got hurt on a play. Never seen anything like that in my life.

Just wanted to set the record straight about a father coming out on the field during a VA High/Tazewell game a few years back. That father wasnt going after a VA High player, he was after a fan on their bleachers who had been

yelling names at his son the whole ballgame, we (THS fans)all heard him the entire game. Then when his son was hurt on the field, the VA High fan kept on yelling names at him. Thats who the father was going after, not a player.

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't GW burn the RR field? Something like bonfires or maybe they burnt the letters "GW" on the field?

And Honaker spraypainted somebody's track last year...Lebanon's maybe?

Thats some pretty harsh trash talking to me.

Grundy and Hurley used to paint stuff all the time @ the others field. Ahh, the good ole days.