Worst Trash Talking School in SWVA

bigorange_66

The worst thrash talking school that we plaied last year was Shady Springs, Not only did the players have a full head of arrogonice, but the reffs was on their side. They cliped us, they showed bad sportsmanship, and they had at least two or three late hits that was never called. But even though they beat us on the score bored, we beat them physicaly, softing them up to get distroyed by blufield. This is from a Mt. Hope Mustang player.

[ QUOTE ]

And Honaker spraypainted somebody's track last year...Lebanon's maybe?

[/ QUOTE ]

As i ride around in bluefield, im seeing an awfull lot of stop signs that has GHS ritten on them. I think thats kind of stupid. Seeing it just looks like "STOP GHS"..ya know?

But i think i'll see more spraypainted stuff at Bluefield High and Graham before school starts. Thats just the way it is...

Somebody stole tazewells mascot bulldog? how did they do that? grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Somebody stole tazewells mascot bulldog? how did they do that? grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It wasn't a mascot bulldog, they have two statue Bulldogs at their football that the team runs threw as they come onto the field.

before the game is over you will see stuff from both schools all over the area both blfd and graham. but just because you see ghs on a stop sign does not mean it was from someone at graham who is to say that a beaver did not do it to make the statement you made stop ghs. think about it. both sides spray paint both bhs and ghs with the circle with the line thru it all over the place and paint ghs on the beavers on the road and bhs on the ghs markers on the road. but no matter neither should be done. but they are kids for the most part doing this. still does not make it right. nor can it be stopped. as long as it does not get into more serious vandalism like in past painting both shcools marques up. that is something that no one on either side should tolerate.

WELL! ok since some how this got onto uhh Game day pranks or whatever... Lets see two years ago when some Beavers put a dead deer with beer cans tied to it, in our trash ben that sits near the Team room. Then again Graham going to the Beaver practice field pooring Bleach all over the field if I'm not mistaken in the symbol saying Beaver sucks or somethign along those lines... It gets crazy every year. But yet that is all just part of the game... But then again... one I was very puzzled about. One year not to long ago BHS players or fans or students went to our Middle school and spray painted over there... My only question is why... Ok the High school players never go over to the middle school... and so its not like were going to see it... What are they tryign to do scare the little middle school kids? haha GOOD ONE! haha I love it. This year may be crazy too.... Think about it... TWO BEAVER GRAHAM GAMES! ITS PURE MADNESS! AHHH! HAHA!

Dead deer with bear cans tied to it??...lmao... This is to funny, sick but funny...I dont think we'll do anything that bad in our upcoming years. Im a junior and never have herd of that...

Got anymore beaver-graham pranks anybody?

I probly know who did that deer thing anways...lol

Welp of course you gotta check the unregulated BEAVER GRAHAM GAME parade every year or maybe that was just started last year... I dunno... HAHA Truthfully what I really want to see out of the Graham Beaver game this year and the student section... THE MUD PEOPLE! Haha I can't do it cause I'm no longer student I'm Alumni... so haha but either way uhhh well besides oh oh yea my sophmore year (2002) Beaver players or someone came over and tiped over our soda machines infront of the team room not big prank but hey that thing provided us with soda relief after a hard day of practice which was probably horrible but haha no one knows now or cares haha. Oh and I got a question regarding the stealing of the Bulldog when did this happen? And who took it like what school took it? I KNOW WHO I BET! THOSE DERN TORNADOS! THEIR ALWAYS PULLING UP STUFF AND SLINGING THEM EVERYWHERE.... HAHA

No no no no... Mud people in my opinion I know probably has nothing to do with the students I know we do full body paint but Im talking full body paint in actual mud! Thats how it should be! I would of done it last year... But I can't sadly as I said... What I have always seen from the Alumni or ones that just graduated they come to the games all ya know dressed up with their girl on their arm or solo... And they sit back and relax and enjoy the game... Darn having to be mature... And yea... truthfully yalls student section sucked last year... I mean common I walked over their decked out in Graham War paint and everything and not a single one of your students said a word to me... I was greatly disappointed...

HaHa there is probably alot about me you people don't know, But no see ya know gotta be the cool calm mature alumni type of guy haha Also known as the prep look to most people still in High School...I won't even have my Graham G-Men Key chain thing anymore. Had to move up to the Bluefield State Key Chain haha! But yea I am also very secretive...

Man i know where you are from without even asking.

[ QUOTE ]

The worst thrash talking school that we plaied last year was Shady Springs, Not only did the players have a full head of arrogonice, but the reffs was on their side. They cliped us, they showed bad sportsmanship, and they had at least two or three late hits that was never called. But even though they beat us on the score bored, we beat them physicaly, softing them up to get distroyed by blufield. This is from a Mt. Hope Mustang player.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is only maybe 1 or 2 people that i respect from mt. hope and that is Tyrone Powell and the coach. And if i remember right what happened the year before at Mt. Hope wasnt there a fight at the 40 yard line? in which a Mt. Hope player was throwing punches? in my opinion Mt. Hope in the worst place to play next to Ravenswood.

Oh yea where did you learn how to spell? "plaied...arrogonice" oh yea this one is good "score bored" i guess they don't teach spelling and grammar at Mt.Hope.

[ QUOTE ]

we beat them physicaly, softing them up to get distroyed by blufield. This is from a Mt. Hope Mustang player.

[/ QUOTE ]

beating us physically is questionable and kinda funny too. yea we got beat by bluefield and they beat us bad im not goin to be afraid to admit that but i will say one thing you all didn't have anything to do with us losing that game. as for you being a mt. hope player you sound about like one of the maynards so i will guess you are one of them.