R.I.P. Coach Carlock

Guest BB_TWEEDER

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i never really knew him, but he was an icon and i'll hate not seeing him on that sideline. nothing but respect from the Beavers. he meant a lot to the Bluefields.

celebrate his home coming... total (Shane Ellison - i don't know why people are afraid to give their names??? we're all friends here)

RIP COACH I DO NOT THINK THE AREA WILL EVER SEE ANOTHER MAN WITH THE CHARACTER THAT YOU SHOWED ALL YOU CAME IN CONTACT WITH DURING YOUR LIFE HERE ON EARTH. YOU ARE NOW IN A BETTER PLACE WITHOUT ALL THE STRIFF AND STRESS THAT IS HERE ON EARTH. I KNOW THAT YOU WILL BE AT THE GRHAM BEAVER GAME SETTING THERE ON THE SIDELINE WATCHING OVER YOUR KIDS. AND WILL BE WITH US FROM NOW ON. YOU WILL BE MISSED BY ALL. YOU TOUCHED MANY LIVES IN THE TWO VIRGINIAS INCLUDING MINE. GIVING MY BROTHER THE NICK NAME PIG WHEN HE WAS MANAGER OF THE FOOTBALL TEAM, MY MOTHER THE NAME MOMMA PIG, MY SON WHEN HE PLAYED FOR YOU PIG. ALL IN HONOR OF ANOTHER FINE MAN WHO WE LOST 2 YEARS AGO A RELATIVE OF MINE PIG PRUETT. I KNOW THAT BOTH OF YOU ARE NOW ROAMING THE SIDELINE IN HEAVEN WATCHING OVER US ALL. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. ONE DAY YOU WILL BE REUNITED WITH THEM IN HEAVEN BUT UNTIL THAT DAY WATCH OVER US ALL. MARK PRUETT FORMERLY OF BLUEFIELD VA NOW IN COVINGTON VA.