ok here we go graham richlands predictions?

litltiger

i think graham has showed some improvement since round 1.did the jennings kid play in the first game against graham?i think he will make the difference if he didnt play first time.if he did play then i see graham possibly squeezin this one out by a td.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Storm better get ragin'.. Graham is gonna be a hand full. If, Graham can hang around like C.C. did. Graham could win. I think thats the only way Graham can win. If the Blues come out and score and keep the heat on. it might even get nasty..

I'm picking Richlands 21-10.... A war it will be......

If I'm not mistaken he did play. It was his first game back but he only saw limited action. Really though, Richlands didn't play very well on offense in that game, (and yes GHS73 I know Graham's defense had something to do with that). The difference was special teams, defense, and the home crowd. The Blues will need those elements as well as a good offensive performance next week

the big difference in this game will be both sides are healty. ghs has qb and center back and jennings will play the whole game at 100 %. rhs offense is clicking and defense is just as good 2nd timearound if not better. big d if you are like me i would like to see the same size crowd at ernie hicks for graham bowl 2 as the first time. the turnout last night was disappointing. prediction is rhs 35 ghs 7.

jennings did play a very limited amount a total of 9 plays i think in the first game. the rhs def. has been a little out of sort the last 2 goame. but will get back to old form fri. night. the off. is looking good right now.

rhs 24 ghs 13

richlands d hasnt played as good as the begining of the season but you would be happy coming out of a playoff game giving up 6 points and a season of 27. in 11 games they have gave up 33 points. Thats less that what their average scoring a night is.

I haven't seen much trash talk at all. I think we all respect that these are young men playing a GAME. We are pulling for our home team and respecting the other team. GO BIG BLUE !!!! BTW: MY prediction is RHS 34 GHS 10 --- If for some reason Graham wins then I am sure we all will be pulling for Graham in the State Semi..... Right?? And we expect the same from Graham??????

[ QUOTE ]

I haven't seen much trash talk at all. I think we all respect that these are young men playing a GAME. We are pulling for our home team and respecting the other team. GO BIG BLUE !!!! BTW: MY prediction is RHS 34 GHS 10 --- If for some reason Graham wins then I am sure we all will be pulling for Graham in the State Semi..... Right?? And we expect the same from Graham??????

[/ QUOTE ]I have alot of respect for Graham. This Friday shall be an awesome game. Come early if you want a good seat.With almost everyone back and healthy I predict aclose one Richlands 24 Graham 17. Whoever wins "BLUES" will bring home (SWVA) the state trophy.