RB-Caleb Jennings, Steven Brown

WR-Brett Claybourne

OL-Gavin Angle, George Damon

DB-TJ Carper

LB-Josh Broyles

DL-Gavin Angle

DE-George Damon

[/ QUOTE ]

If you dont mind me asking, who is Damon and Angle? I can tell from the other post who the others are, but never heard of these two.

QB-Zach Jesse, I wanna see what he will do at Lebanon next year.

RB-Caleb Jennings, Duran Carson, and my sleeper pick of RJ Whited (if used)

WR-Tyler Bailey and my other sleeper Chas Vencille (if he plays)

OL-Derrick McKnight

Db-Not enough info from around here.

LB-Clayburne could get this spot.

DL- ???

DE- ???

George Damon played defensive end behind bovenizer at graham last year. he will start there this year and will have a big year. Gavin Angle plays for tazewell. He is going to the nike camp at Clemson here soon and he is being recruited by Clemsonn among others. He is 6'3 280 pounds and recently broke the bench press record at tazewell. If you havent heard about him ask any lineman who blocked him last year and see what they say. I talked to one offensive lineman who played last year and they said he was by far the hardest assigment they had all year.

[ QUOTE ]

George Damon played defensive end behind bovenizer at graham last year. he will start there this year and will have a big year. Gavin Angle plays for tazewell. He is going to the nike camp at Clemson here soon and he is being recruited by Clemsonn among others. He is 6'3 280 pounds and recently broke the bench press record at tazewell. If you havent heard about him ask any lineman who blocked him last year and see what they say. I talked to one offensive lineman who played last year and they said he was by far the hardest assigment they had all year.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did he play aginst Abingdon? All I remember about Tazewells line was how good Burton was, so I dunno. What was his #?

QB-Justin McCracken, Will Cole

RB-Steven Brown, TJ Carper, Caleb Jennings

WR-????

OL-Brandon Robinson

DB-TJ Carper

LB-Josh Broyles

DL-Jackson Martin

DE-George Damon

Graham will have a stacked offense and defense next year with many senior leaders on both side of the ball......

QB- McCrackin- probably by 700- 1000 total yards

RB) Jennings- Carper will take some yardage from Brown

WR- ????- maybe Clayburne..

OL- McNight

DL- not sure

DE- not sure

LB- Clayburne will have tons of tackles and int's

db's- am sure Carper of Graham and Owens from Grundy will have alot of tackles from safety position, Simmons from Richlands by far the best cover corner

actually would like to see McDaniel's defensive stats...i'm sure he probably had alot of tackles and some int's

• 4 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...

i'm also hearing austin fuller will have a huge year at wide receiver for richlands.....i thought he showed alot of elusiveness last year and if he is 6'2 as i've been told he is he should make a really good target for our qb

not to say (as of now) that he is as good as mccrackin, but he was awfully in in the preseason last year (as well as mop up duty in the regular season), i have no doubt that rhs has the 2 best qb's in the district....

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

as far as i am concerned DAMON #60 had a more productive year than bovenizer,and will be someone to watch this coming year because he is stronger,bigger,and nastier,he is just a mean sob and is foaming at the mouth just waiting to rip somebody's head off.at least thats what he said.

Austin is gonna be a really good reciever him and clayburne will have really good years.And from what Bovenizer did against us he didn't seem to be taht good so that's not sayin much about the Damon kid.

[ QUOTE ]

Austin is gonna be a really good reciever him and clayburne will have really good years.And from what Bovenizer did against us he didn't seem to be taht good so that's not sayin much about the Damon kid.

[/ QUOTE ]

i said he was better than bovenizer.but thats my opinion.and i expect grahams line isnt going to get much respect until saturday mornings when opposing teams are trying to figure out what the hell happened.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i said he was better than bovenizer.but thats my opinion.and i expect grahams line isnt going to get much respect until saturday mornings when opposing teams are trying to figure out what the hell happened.

[/ QUOTE ]

may be the other way around!!!!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe.but not by tazewell!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe.but not by tazewell!

[/ QUOTE ]

whatever dude, never said it would be!!!! still far away and u can say that ur going to beat tazewell!!! if ur that damn good then give the right damn lottery numbers!!!