ghs84

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

can u say blowout if not blu needs to forfit the season

[/ QUOTE ] do i need to say it again as soon as the g-men statr getting hit hard they will quit. did u all even take a glimpse at the faces of the g-men when they where on the sidline while blu. was playing they looked pretty scared from the stands to me. let them use a new play book do u actually think that will stop the defensive genius that is fred simon sr.

[/ QUOTE ]

This could be the dumbest post I've seen all month. If Graham's teams have done ANYTHING well in the last 20+ years it's hitting and physical play. It was then and is now the identity of any good team that Coach Carlock put on the field, and we have been fortunate the lesson stuck on Coach Marrs.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

rumor is that bluefield has to sit on the opposing side again? is this true because I don't think it is?

[/ QUOTE ]

beaver is the home team this year.next year they sit on the other side.

[/ QUOTE ]

false the beavers will be on the visting side. some ppl i have talked to said they would not attend this year because of this

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

most predictions have rockbridge to finish 3rd or 4th in their district....don't know where you got the information that pulaski is going to be mediocre.....they're suppose to be salem's chief competition in the river ridge...

[/ QUOTE ]

Rockbridge will finish no worse than 3rd in the Valley behind TA and Harrisonburg.

PC is Salem's "chief comptetion" in the RR because B-burg, C-burg, HV, and CS are going to suck this year...

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't see the need to build up rockbridge just because they tied graham. everyone who was watching the scrimmage knows that the game was well in hand for graham until they made massive substitutions on defense...no big deal that rockbridge scored a touchdown late in the game against graham's starters....great individual play by a great player....however g-man, i don't think that it's a given that rockbridge will finish ahead of lee....

as for pulaski being competition for salem, thats not too big a stretch.....last year they came close to beating salem at salem (lost in the last minute when a controversial penalty saved salem), and i have a hard time believing that pulaski is going to have 2 down years in a row....evidently, you didn't either in ranking them #4 in your pre-season 16.......

as for bluefield-graham, i do agree with futbolking that it should be a very tight game.....and if beaver's line doesn't perform any better against graham than they did against richlands 2nd teamers bluefield could be in trouble...

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't see any massive substitutions any one else see them?

[ QUOTE ]

Bluefield WV "King Coal" had always had the political power and community leaders.. But in the last decade the business climate and financial resources have been slowly moving to the Virginia side. The debate isn't about High School and the Renting of the staduim, it is about people, politics, and money. When WV is ranked #49 and VA is ranked #1 in buisness climate, buisness and wealth move across state lines. This issue is not about the average "Joe" or the players.

Oh yeah, before all of the die hards in WV start bashing this post, please look around and keep an open mind.

[/ QUOTE ]

in fact i beleive this is true everyone remember the the article about field turf? how in the world do we expect to get this done without our neighbors on the va. side where blu. wva gonna get money from b&o taxes? you be the judge.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

can u say blowout if not blu needs to forfit the season

[/ QUOTE ] do i need to say it again as soon as the g-men statr getting hit hard they will quit. did u all even take a glimpse at the faces of the g-men when they where on the sidline while blu. was playing they looked pretty scared from the stands to me. let them use a new play book do u actually think that will stop the defensive genius that is fred simon sr.

[/ QUOTE ]

This could be the dumbest post I've seen all month. If Graham's teams have done ANYTHING well in the last 20+ years it's hitting and physical play. It was then and is now the identity of any good team that Coach Carlock put on the field, and we have been fortunate the lesson stuck on Coach Marrs.

[/ QUOTE ] this may be true but I didn' see a phsical graham team either time they played this summer that was coach carlock (may he rest in peace) marrs is no carlock so.... trust me just go to the game friday you will see.

[ QUOTE ]

Graham was the hardest hitting team at the Grid-o-rama. Ask George Wythe's QB, who got laid out several times. Quite a few of those Rockbridge boys got laid out too.

[/ QUOTE ]

5f8.jpg

486.jpg

you are really tripping living in some sort of fantasy world Bluefield and P.C. by far passed the G-men as the hardest hitting team and them playing George Wyth was like them playing Bluefield Middle School. you need to tell the G-men to follow Coach Simons method of playing the best avalible teams insted of playing teams Pikeview can beat and giving there players FALSE hope

[ QUOTE ]

marrs is no carlock so....trust me just go to the game friday you will see.

[/ QUOTE ]

True, Marrs has a .500 winning percentage against the Beavers, Coach Carlock was around .333 vs. Bluefield...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

marrs is no carlock so....trust me just go to the game friday you will see.

[/ QUOTE ]

True, Marrs has a .500 winning percentage against the Beavers, Coach Carlock was around .333 vs. Bluefield...

[/ QUOTE ]

good point but that is 2 games to what 30+ for carlock against bluefield? on another notew i was just thinking this actually could be a better game because alot of us Bluefield fans have been inspiring the g-men by saying it's gonna be a blowout and what not so there for i'm done talking i just hope the bluefield team isn't taking the same approch to the game as some of us fans.

"Its my senior year and i'll be damned if i sit on the visitors side...Me and the rest of bluefield's students section will be sitting(standing) on the home said were we normally do "

NO i will be damned if a bunch of seniors sit over there because they have "earned" it when EVERY SINGLE SOLITARY year..we sit on the visitors side...just sit there for ONE game...i mean its not the end of the world....its just a seat...you will see the same from your side....just accept the change for once...we sit there every year and maybe just for once you can get your head out of your you know where and think about Graham's peoples perspectives...we have had to sit on the visitors side every year...so just sit there for once....

[ QUOTE ]

why change it up after its been the same for many many years...last year the second beaver-graham game felts\ weird for both sides of the stands because we were on different sides

[/ QUOTE ]

Things change dude..deal with it. Game is played in the middle of the field what difference does it make where you sit....just enjoy the game.

[ QUOTE ]

you are really tripping living in some sort of fantasy world Bluefield and P.C. by far passed the G-men as the hardest hitting team and them playing George Wyth was like them playing Bluefield Middle School. you need to tell the G-men to follow Coach Simons method of playing the best avalible teams insted of playing teams Pikeview can beat and giving there players FALSE hope

[/ QUOTE ]

Buddy, Rockbridge County would walk away with the AA title in West Virginia. There was more talent at Mitchell on Friday than Bluefield will face on their entire run to the AA championship game. And yes, Bluefield will make the State Title game this year.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Buddy, Rockbridge County would walk away with the AA title in West Virginia. There was more talent at Mitchell on Friday than Bluefield will face on their entire run to the AA championship game. And yes, Bluefield will make the State Title game this year.

[/ QUOTE ]

Rockbride wouldn't touch bluefield