Graham vs. Richlands

EH31

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

Richlands will win. Graham didnt even look good against Bluefield. I have watched both teams play and Richlands is in another league than Graham or any other SWD team is.

Richlands 49

Graham 7

[/ QUOTE ]

Last time i check all SWD was in highschool so if there is another league than that please let me know!!!

ask the beavers if graham did not look good to them the gmen looked very good against the beavers. yea after that they have not looked as good maybe got a little big head but i do know this no team better be looking past ghs or they just may get their helmets handed to them in a basket.and 21-14 is in no way a runaway.

I watched Bluefield/Graham, and Graham didnt look good. Bluefield is having an off year is why Graham thinks they look so good. And i guess you have never heard that expression so ill say ten times better that Graham or any other SWD team.

[ QUOTE ]

I watched Bluefield/Graham, and Graham didnt look good. Bluefield is having an off year is why Graham thinks they look so good. And i guess you have never heard that expression so ill say ten times better that Graham or any other SWD team.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I watched Richlands/Honaker and Honaker definitely didn't look good!!!

you can't go by records in this game...After all, Richlands has played 3 weak teams, Graham has played 3 strong teams and 1 weak team. (Yes, even though Marion was undefeated...they were WEAK!)... This helps Graham prepare for Richlands...but also hurts them, because it physically takes a toll on the team...having said that...I will only say, based on what I have seen from BOTH teams...that it will be a very close game and hard to call.....edge in line-play goes to Richlands....edge in speed goes to Graham...

Too close to call for me...

Anybody who is counting Graham out because they lost to Martinsville and Blacksburg is flat out crazy....combined for 10 turnovers and over 200 yards in penalties in those 2 games...against very good Division 4 teams...while Richlands has beaten up on a couple of Division 2 teams and a Division 4 patsy.... I'd say, Pocahontas could be 3-0 against the competition that Richlands has played thus far....let's be honest about it...

[ QUOTE ]

based on what I have seen from BOTH teams...

[/ QUOTE ]

What have you seen from "BOTH" teams exactly? I wish I could say I've seen Graham play this year but I still haven't figured out how to be in two places at once.

[ QUOTE ]

you can't go by records in this game...After all, Richlands has played 3 weak teams, Graham has played 3 strong teams and 1 weak team. (Yes, even though Marion was undefeated...they were WEAK!)... This helps Graham prepare for Richlands...but also hurts them, because it physically takes a toll on the team...having said that...I will only say, based on what I have seen from BOTH teams...that it will be a very close game and hard to call.....edge in line-play goes to Richlands....edge in speed goes to Graham...

Anybody who is counting Graham out because they lost to Martinsville and Blacksburg is flat out crazy....combined for 10 turnovers and over 200 yards in penalties in those 2 games...against very good Division 4 teams...while Richlands has beaten up on a couple of Division 2 teams and a Division 4 patsy.... I'd say, Pocahontas could be 3-0 against the competition that Richlands has played thus far....let's be honest about it...

[/ QUOTE ]

I've heard this line of reasoning, and I think it's a drastic misdiagnosis of the situation. Richlands' team is comparable to Blacksburg. Spread out, one back, shotgun, inside running and deep passing over the outside. That was a very successful formula against Graham's defense. And Richlands does all of that well.

Graham is in dire need to control the ball and the clock Friday, or the game will get out of hand. I'm not saying victory is a "bridge too far", but it will take a Herculean effort for Graham to win.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're rediculous. Richlands has played FOUR teams. The same teams we played last year right before we racked up 30 on Graham. And no, Pocy may be playing well, but let's get real, they couldn't be undefeated on our schedule. You go anywhere in the state and say that Pocy could beat Gate City and you'll be laughed out of town.