Mitchell Stadium to Shott Stadium

Beaverteeth

[ QUOTE ]

I think its friggin' funny, so its staying until in told otherwise..lol

The look or brittney spears face is priceless

[/ QUOTE ]

I will have to say that is one of the funniest avatars I have ever seen haha

Well, my he-man never swayed back and forth squiring kids and celebs. He was always stepping on G I joes. that an X rated He-man.. no wonder are kids are warped these days...lol

[ QUOTE ]

He did... And, ok i will retire since no one likes me... so bye I will no longer be on here anymore...... Thanks Gman.

[/ QUOTE ]

Awww...come on now, you don't have to leave becasue of that...I've said worse things to and about you and you stuck around...why so sensitive all of a sudden??? LOL

[ QUOTE ]

I heard that Mitchell Stadium will be renamed Shott Stadium in the future.. Anyone know if this is true??

[/ QUOTE ]

If that was going to happen, I would think it would have happened in the late 90's when the Shott Foundation paid for the renovations to Mitchell Stadium. That gift was MUCH larger than the 300k or so that was put up for the fieldturf. Incidentally, isn't June Oblinger Shott a graham girl? Someone told me she was.....

I went up to Mitchell yesterday and they have finally begun some work. They were ripping the fence down and taking some sod up. Kinda sad to see it go, but the turf will be amazing. They have started nearly a month late and I don't know when that will put their finish date, but they will be done before the Grid-O-Rama. They also have the digital display up above the scoreboard that will run names of the starting lineups and other information. Can't wait to see all the new stuff in action.

[ QUOTE ]

Considering the Stadium was named in the 1930's and the current Mayor is named Gary Moore, that can not be correct.

[/ QUOTE ]

"Current" mayor at the time the Stadium was built...