SWVASPORTS.COM

Let me be the first to say that Graham will have a good team this year...

futbolking

[ QUOTE ]

Regardless of what everybody is saying about Graham having a down year. I believe they will once again be a force to contend with in the SWD this year. I know I stated earlier that they will struggle, but I have renewed faith in the G-Men…

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW there is actually a Graham fan left on here. I didnt even think there were any left.

[ QUOTE ]

Regardless of what everybody is saying about Graham having a down year. I believe they will once again be a force to contend with in the SWD this year. I know I stated earlier that they will struggle, but I have renewed faith in the G-Men…

[/ QUOTE ]

heres what u said about the swd last year

futbolking

Pee Wee League

Reged: 04/01/05

Re: who ... [Re: ghs84]

#72815 - 08/23/06 04:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Graham will finish 1st

TAZEWELL will finish 2nd

Richlands will finish 3rd...

That's my opinion....

and heres what u said about swva football

futbolking

Pee Wee League

Re: Pre season Top 5 in SWVA [Re: bluefieldRocks]

#70602 - 07/28/06 04:27 PM

1. Graham

2. Giles

2. Bluefield

3. Richlands

4. Pulaski

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

IM say it like this even if we think the g-men ar not gonna be any good they are always better even if they are down..does this make since

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]At least I’m consistent. Graham will always be first in my poll. I think I got tired of all the Richlands folks talking about how unbeatable they were when I posted that too…By the way…… you have way more time than me….

heres what u said about the swd last year

futbolking

Pee Wee League

Re: who ... [Re: ghs84]

#72815 - 08/23/06 04:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Graham will finish 1st

TAZEWELL will finish 2nd

Richlands will finish 3rd...

That's my opinion....

and heres what u said about swva football

futbolking

Pee Wee League

Re: Pre season Top 5 in SWVA [Re: bluefieldRocks]

#70602 - 07/28/06 04:27 PM

1. Graham

2. Giles

2. Bluefield

3. Richlands

4. Pulaski

[/ QUOTE ]

Let’s see….Giles State runner up…..Richlands State Champs….Graham Regional Runners up…Bluefield….very strong team…..Pulaski had a tragic season……Hmmmm….4 out of 5 is not bad is it???.....Richlands was better than expected…I wouldn’t have guessed they would have been that good after losing 21 seniors the previous season… I thought Tazewell would be better, just because of the new coach….Got anything else???

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the past 2 years have been good seasons not great but good.i think we couldve done better with what carlock left behind.anyone who knows what talent was on that team will agree.but thats just my opinion and everybodys got one and everybody thinks their right so,i think Graham will win every game except against Bluefield,Blacksburg,Christiansburg,and Richlands.and Tazewell might suprise us you never know.but hey you cant play games on paper and we all know what happens to a team if there are injuries.which i hope nobody gets injured and i wish the best for the G-Men and i will be there at every game and scrimmage like i have been for the past 12 years.

grateful we still have fans but seriously quit dissing or pumping up any team cause guess what time it almost is=== august baby and we get to finally shut everyone up so give ur props or down graham we dnt really care were gonna give 100% every play and if its enough its enough but i dont see enough being adequate cause were gonna be mopping the new stadium turf every Friday with a new color jersey so have a good day

[ QUOTE ]

grateful we still have fans but seriously quit dissing or pumping up any team cause guess what time it almost is=== august baby and we get to finally shut everyone up so give ur props or down graham we dnt really care were gonna give 100% every play and if its enough its enough but i dont see enough being adequate cause were gonna be mopping the new stadium turf every Friday with a new color jersey so have a good day

[/ QUOTE ]

As long as you are giving 100% every play, whether you're up four touchdowns or down four touchdowns, that's all that most fans ask for...the rest, well, its rather obvious nothing is going to please them...they'll bitch when Graham runs the ball every play, they'll bitch when Graham decides to throw the ball...

let me just say, that "the new stadium turf" is in fact BLUEFIELD'S NEW stadium turf, and the only reason they changed the midfield logo from the state of WV with a star where bluefield is to WV and Va. is because the state of WV won't provide bluefield high schol with adequate enough funds to support the stadium by themselves...basically all we want from graham is there money. Mitchell is in WEST VIRGINIA. nobody thinks of mitchell as Graham's stadium. get over yourself and remember next time youre talking about your new color jerseys, you're wearing them in BLUEFIELD BEAVER TERRITORY. NUFF SAID.

[ QUOTE ]

let me just say, that "the new stadium turf" is in fact BLUEFIELD'S NEW stadium turf, and the only reason they changed the midfield logo from the state of WV with a star where bluefield is to WV and Va. is because the state of WV won't provide bluefield high schol with adequate enough funds to support the stadium by themselves...basically all we want from graham is there money. Mitchell is in WEST VIRGINIA. nobody thinks of mitchell as Graham's stadium. get over yourself and remember next time youre talking about your new color jerseys, you're wearing them in BLUEFIELD BEAVER TERRITORY. NUFF SAID.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYI the stadium belongs to the City of Bluefield, WV and does not belong to either school. Both counties rent the stadium from the City to use for their games. It is not a Beaver stadium or a Gman stadium, it is a City stadium and no state funds, from either state is used for it.

You can thank Mrs. June Shott for the new turf.

hey GHS61 cant you give 110%?lol just kidding now.if you do the best you can and give 100 percent,thats all anyone can ask.and thats all i expect.if you or any of the other players dont play as hard as you can then not only have you let yourself down but youve let your team mates and fans down,and that you will have to live with.but i believe the Graham G-Men will have a good year with or without cole.

[ QUOTE ]

let me just say, that "the new stadium turf" is in fact BLUEFIELD'S NEW stadium turf, and the only reason they changed the midfield logo from the state of WV with a star where bluefield is to WV and Va. is because the state of WV won't provide bluefield high schol with adequate enough funds to support the stadium by themselves

[/ QUOTE ]

Hold on, so there changing it back to having both WV and VA? insted of what the paper said with just WV and a star on bluefield?

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

let me just say I never said it was our field i said that we'd be mopping the new turf with a new colored jersey every Friday it wasn't a shot at neone in particular no one is trying to start an argument so if u want to play the im a big bad @ss then go ahead waste ur time

Many good high school football players have graced the sod of Mitchell. Players from OUR town. It just happens to be a town divided by a state line, with two high schools. Grasp the uniqueness of our situation in the Bluefields.

Go G-Men, beat the Beavers

Go Beavers, beat the Tornado