Graham vs. Beaver

grahamDB31

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BEAVERTAIL

but technically even if they do win they still havent won 3 times in a row...

[ QUOTE ]

but technically even they do win they still havent won 3 times in a row...

[/ QUOTE ]

But if they win, the real one, the one that counts,the first one they will have. History is not on our side. We have never beaten Bluefield more than 3 times in any decade.If they win this one, it will be 5 wins.

Very true

05: GHS and BHS won

06: GHS won

07: if GHS wins that would only make two in a row chief!grin.gif

I feel like im on austin powers when he explaining to him that he must ask the same three questions in a row before he tells anything..lol

hes talking about the first meeting which is the only one that were talking about.how many times has graham and bluefield played twice in one season?if we played twice every year the first one is the only one that means as much.remember how many people were at the second game?not very many,cause it didnt means as much.

Graham is a different team this year. They feel that they have something to prove. I believe that they will. It's just different in that no one expects much from them this year, and they are out to prove them wrong. It will be fun to see them improve each week.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

you cant just throw away a game. It still happened. you currently do not have a winning streak. That game happened.

[ QUOTE ]

you cant just throw away a game. It still happened. you currently do not have a winning streak. That game happened.

[/ QUOTE ]

Correct, Graham current winning streak vs. Bluefield is ONE...

[ QUOTE ]

Q: Did that second game give 1 team and 1 team a loss?

A: then yes it counts as a game, reguardless of how many people showed up to it

[/ QUOTE ]

you can say what ever you want,but you cannot tell me that the second game ment as much as the first one.i dont care about streaks unless its is jennifer lopez running down the middle of the field shaking that big ole butt.lol but i do see your side too its just you know its not the same feeling as that much anticipated first game of the season.i never did like the fact of playing a team 2 times in the same year.even in the playoffs because its hard to beat a team twice in the same year.especially if the first one was close.

Yes I can GHS84. The 2nd game was still a game. It gave each team a loss and each team a win.

Are you kidding me? reguardless of how much more or less it ment, or how many less people showed up to the 2nd game. It was still a game that counted ...

but the 2nd one didnt have the same effect on me as the first one.and i think most people who attend this game year after year will agree.i know what your saying and im not saying the 2nd game didnt count.but for the past 2 years in august graham has won.and i hope Graham and Bluefield never play twice in the same year again.and if Graham wins friday night it will be 3 games that Graham has won in august in a row over bluefield.

I'LL say it again...if Graham wins friday night we will have won 3 opening games in a row over Beaver.i dont care if we played them all ten games and lost the last 9 of every season,the first meeting on the first night of the season is the one that matters most to ME!

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

I'LL say it again...if Graham wins friday night we will have won 3 opening games in a row over Beaver.i dont care if we played them all ten games and lost the last 9 of every season,the first meeting on the first night of the season is the one that matters most to ME!

[/ QUOTE ]

that be a pretty sucky season. lol

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But it still won't be three Graham victories in a row if they win...has never happened and won't happen this year...would be a big step toward achieving that next season though...but let's be focus on Friday, August 24, 2007...