Graham vs. Beaver

grahamDB31

actually the ball wasnt staying on the tee...it fell off right when i tryed to kick it..you may call it a "wiff" or what ever you wanna call it..but we were offsides or something and the ref blew the whistle totally forgot about it...but my 3rd kick was a good one it took about two-three bounces then that great big leap we almost had it but we over ran it and chase joyner caught it

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

beraressas (sp) Didnt he fumble the first play of the game? or was that the other RB?

Intresting fact: And this is what I heard from the Bluefield announcer: graham didnt make it to bluefields 35 yard line until the middle of the 3rd quarter.

[ QUOTE ]

actually the ball wasnt staying on the tee...it fell off right when i tryed to kick it..you may call it a "wiff" or what ever you wanna call it..but we were offsides or something and the ref blew the whistle totally forgot about it...but my 3rd kick was a good one it took about two-three bounces then that great big leap we almost had it but we over ran it and chase joyner caught it

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew it wasn't a whiff because the ball feel over. It was just a bang, bang thing that the ball feel and you kicked. I am sorry but it did look pretty bad. I am sorry that you had to go through that GHS71. Yall played a good game though.

Guest JJBrickface

What was the total attendance of the game? I haven't seen any numbers released yet.

It was the biggest crowd I can remember seeing in a number of years. The Bluefield side was completely full, Graham's side about 95% full, and there were tons of people standing around the "fence." Merely guessing I'd say somewhere around 12,000 people. The entire parking below the stadium was closed shortly after 6:30. People were having to park at the old Deskins Store there on Leatherwood before 7:00 b/c everything else was taken.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

Cool....I guess...lol

I thought the tolsia one was pretty funny

"We have a dream"

[/ QUOTE ]

haha.. you know that was all me rocks haha

but not as good as "beating princeton so easy a caveman can do it"

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Cool....I guess...lol

I thought the tolsia one was pretty funny

"We have a dream"

[/ QUOTE ]

haha.. you know that was all me rocks haha

but not as good as "beating princeton so easy a caveman can do it"

[/ QUOTE ]is that what the run through is gonna say this fri or it said that in the past? and what did the tolsia one say?

No, This was when we played Princeton in basketball. For the final Time i believe it was this past season. The basketball team ran through it

and the "we have a dream" run through at tolsia. They didnt say much, I dont think they saw it considering most of them were having a hoe down at the Bar right beside the stadium

[ QUOTE ]

I don't get it... what's the big deal with Tolsia and "we have a dream"?

[/ QUOTE ]

thats what i was tring to say to total.. but my guess is they was tryin to say that tolsia wouldn't beat us in there dreams

I thought they would be racist also. But once I got up there. They were actually pretty nice. Well the fans anyways. But from what i heard from players, tolsia's players were very disrespectful, but then again. It was a playoff game and very much on the line. and thats just football anyways ....