Mance is gone!

Cornholio

Just remember that you heard it first from Cornholio! I was hanging out in the RHS coaches office this afternoon and the scuttlebutt was that Coach Mance will be leaving at the end of the year to start a football program at a Virginia college (that will remain unnamed for now). When asked directly, he would neither confirm nor deny. Cornholio will stay on top of this story better than a National Enquirer reporter.

[ QUOTE ]

Just remember that you heard it first from Cornholio! I was hanging out in the RHS coaches office this afternoon and the scuttlebutt was that Coach Mance will be leaving at the end of the year to start a football program at a Virginia college (that will remain unnamed for now). When asked directly, he would neither confirm nor deny. Cornholio will stay on top of this story better than a National Enquirer reporter.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bluefield College?

Bluefield college is trying to get a football program going,they talked with bill dudley about the coaching job last season,with mitchell getting the new facelift,it would work with blfd college very well,the turf colors would match school colors well with that blue??

Why don't all of you guys worry about your own teams instead of trying to get crap started at Richlands??? This is game one game day and y'all are talking about Richlands... THAT'S CRAZY!!! Wishing Coach Mance would leave IS NOT GOING TO MAKE YOUR TEAMS BETTER!!! and it is NOT GOING TO END RICHLANDS FOOTBALL!!! Coach Mance and his staff have worked hard to get this program where it is, both in terms of winning games and improving facilities. Mrs. Mance is a Richlands native (and a teacher at RHS) and Austin isn't their only child so it would take something pretty special to make them want to leave what they have here.

[ QUOTE ]

Coach Mance will be leaving at the end of the year to start a football program at a Virginia college (that will remain unnamed for now).

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean he's going to be the coach at UVA????

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Coach Mance will be leaving at the end of the year to start a football program at a Virginia college (that will remain unnamed for now).

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that's funny right there, I don't care who ya are....

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that's funny right there, I don't care who ya are....

[/ QUOTE ]

oh my god im gonna bust a vessel.lmfao!!!!!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

NO WAY will I believe the day before Richlands first game they are sitting in the coaches offices and talking about anything other than the GAME WITH GATE CITY. To me this is just another ploy to try and get the team from not being focused. They are focused and will be ready tonight!! LET'S GO BIG BLUE!!!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

NO WAY will I believe the day before Richlands first game they are sitting in the coaches offices and talking about anything other than the GAME WITH GATE CITY. To me this is just another ploy to try and get the team from not being focused. They are focused and will be ready tonight!! LET'S GO BIG BLUE!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

This has been the talk now for some while, the talk just didnt start over night....

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe he could still have the same kind of success in the state.

[ QUOTE ]

Why don't all of you guys worry about your own teams instead of trying to get crap started at Richlands??? This is game one game day and y'all are talking about Richlands... THAT'S CRAZY!!! Wishing Coach Mance would leave IS NOT GOING TO MAKE YOUR TEAMS BETTER!!! and it is NOT GOING TO END RICHLANDS FOOTBALL!!! Coach Mance and his staff have worked hard to get this program where it is, both in terms of winning games and improving facilities. Mrs. Mance is a Richlands native (and a teacher at RHS) and Austin isn't their only child so it would take something pretty special to make them want to leave what they have here.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with you a 100% BigDvt because wehave heard the same kind of talk here in Bluefield for the past couple of years and people are already saying that this is coach Freddies last year and will be going to Concord.

With that being said would Richlands fan be upset "IF" he did leave to go to the next level.This is what happens when a coach is very successful.Look at what happened to Beamer,Rich Rod when they started to turn things around for theie football programs but decided to stay.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

man that was uncalled for man, and very rude

Wishing Coach Mance would leave IS NOT GOING TO MAKE YOUR TEAMS BETTER!!!

Correct, but him leaving will make your team worse. So the haters will grind the rumor mill, and there's the trap. Before long someone will ask Mance personally about the rumors, and if his answer is not satisfactory to the person asking, that fuels more speculation and mistrust.