Richlands Vs. The Falcons

AbndonFan

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welp I hope it will be a close game myself. and im hoping abingdon edges them out. it would be an upset. it just depends on which adam henderson plays. thats how it has always been and always will for this year. if he plays like he did 2 years ago than no way. we had a decent defense and he through 6 INT's the first half and it was only 13-0 at halftime i believe. i hope henderson plays well and shuts me up bc im gonna be hard on him until he plays well in a game that matters big, like this one.

It does depend on Henderson. I bet his a$$hole has been tight since two friday's ago after the PH game. If Hess had more experience he would be the man at QB. The offense is perfect for him. But we have a good defense again this season. But my prediction is based on how I think Henderson will play. I hope I am wrong though.

I know Zach and he's a good kid, he didn't "pretend" to be hurt or anything like that, just give it a rest...you don't want to even bring up the stuff that goes in to what that whole situation is all about...Abingdon has a new coach, new program, and are doing good so far this year...let the old stuff go.

zach didnt play because he wsnt realeased by his doctor to play due to a concussion he recieved earlier that week in practice, your just making yourself look like a complete idiot which u are...

[ QUOTE ]

Wrong, he chose not to play. By the way, it's "you're an idiot", not "your and idiot", "your" implies possession...but "your" right, I'm an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ] this is the internet its slang, im not writing an essay,(notice how i didnt put a ' between the i and the m) pretty sad though when thats the only argument u have against me,, and trust me u are wrong when u say he didnt (notice again i didnt put a ' between the n and the t and i used "u" instead of "you") want to play

[ QUOTE ]

A good kid?????? You must be talk'n about a different Arms. The kid I am talking about might be a descent kid in the halls, but he is a cancer on the field.

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry but this is one of those times we will have to agree to disagree, I'd take Zach on any team I was putting together...he's the same guy on and off the field...so, i just don't agree with it.

[ QUOTE ]

Wrong, he chose not to play. By the way, it's "you're an idiot", not "your and idiot", "your" implies possession...but "your" right, I'm an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

I love how this got against me. I put my opinion out there, Im sorry some little whine kids doesnt agree. And yeah, I had a severe concussion and I still tried to play aginst Richlands. I just faked the whole hospital MRI and all. I TRIED to get a doctor to release me, and a band kid at halftime called his grandma and she said she would come to check me out and release me. But 5 minutes later she called back and said her sister died and she had to go there. So I took it from a sign from god and decided from then on I will watch the game. THAT you can look up. As for cancer, ask anyone on the team except Tyler, Adam, and Bias and see what they say. I know it wont be the same answer you say. Im sorry I wasnt a junior, its sad to see them trying to point fingers when we lost them game. I mean, yeah I probably screwed up more than the other players, but to hell I didnt try. So screw you and I know you wont tell me your name cause you know ill confront you about it.

I don't know the situation behind this whole story, but I thought this site was supposed to be talking about football and not taking personal shots at people. What you write on here is the only presentation of yourself that some people will ever see. Be analytical of the games and teams, critical of the play, but don't go bashing individuals, especially when you don't know the whole truth behind their situations.