Graham @ Richlands

Rhschamps04

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

if graham can keep the score down... they have a chance... got to be a low scoring game though

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think it can get less than zero...and I don't see Graham scoring much more than that...

well we could be looking at a game like the blues had last week i believe because if the blues cant get the offence rolling then both teams could be in for a long night. I see the blues making the Gmen throw the ball around which takes away the main gameplan for the Gmen and makes them do things they are not used to doing. If you guys want to go ahead and tell (Berarass dont know how to spell it but you guys know who im talking about) to stay home friday that would be ok with me haha.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

if graham can keep the score down... they have a chance... got to be a low scoring game though

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think it can get less than zero...and I don't see Graham scoring much more than that...

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah maybe not.. but graham has played richlands the past few years better than anyone... i expect them to go 3yards and a cloud of dust...try ball controll. keep it out of richlands hands as much as possible.. didnt say it would work, just thats what their game plan will be

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah maybe not.. but graham has played richlands the past few years better than anyone... i expect them to go 3yards and a cloud of dust...try ball controll. keep it out of richlands hands as much as possible.. didnt say it would work, just thats what their game plan will be

[/ QUOTE ]

But you can only run off so much time when you go three and out everytime...

abingdon had all of its success in the air...I expect the Blues will correct whatever was wrong on the corner for this week...they have enough talent in the pool to fix that I'm sure.

Graham would need an air attack to stand much of a chance, Richlands is still very stingy on the ground...don't expect a lot of rushing yards against the blues from anyone this year.

marrs isnt going to change anything.up the middle and punt all night.graham didnt win friday night,marion lost the game.believe me they were running down our throat,bad snap we got lucky period.richlands by 30.but i wish it was us by 30.well next year will be our year for district.

Who knows

I'd love to see Marrs (coach) let Marrs(david) air it out on them... give em' something they're not expecting. They need explosives. The way Graham plays G-Men stunt at your A** defense, they will give up these explosive plays on defense, and thats when you have to come back with something.

Fuller is going to be an athlete and run around and make plays, and the way Graham usually answers to that (hopefully) is an 8+ minute , 65 yard drive that ends with a straight dive. We'll see what happens, should be better than most think

[ QUOTE ]

abingdon had all of its success in the air...I expect the Blues will correct whatever was wrong on the corner for this week...they have enough talent in the pool to fix that I'm sure.

Graham would need an air attack to stand much of a chance, Richlands is still very stingy on the ground...don't expect a lot of rushing yards against the blues from anyone this year.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with you. It will take an air attack for Graham to win, its been our achelies(sp?) heel all year. The long pass has killed us. If Graham sticks to running up the middle he will break 1 or 2. But i wouldnt expect more than 70 yards rushing. But never count Graham out. They do play us very hard for some reason. Should be a good game though.

I thought the way the GMEN looked at the Grid-O-Rama they would pound the ball. But since then they have be playing very very sloppy. It looks like youth is taking its toll on the team. I hope that the fumbles are few, but Richlands has too many explosive players. I foresee a score of 35 to 14, IF Richlands decides not to run the score up.

[ QUOTE ]

I thought the way the GMEN looked at the Grid-O-Rama they would pound the ball. But since then they have be playing very very sloppy. It looks like youth is taking its toll on the team. I hope that the fumbles are few, but Richlands has too many explosive players. I foresee a score of 35 to 14, IF Richlands decides not to run the score up.

[/ QUOTE ]

35 points isnt running up the score?in 2001 we beat richlands 22-0 and they cried for 2 years that we ran the score up on them.i hope Graham runs the score up on them til the score board explodes.cause we all know if they get the chance their gonna do the same.

Hmmm. I always thought it was something like the '04 Powell Valley/Lee High game (75-22 was the final). Being up, what was it? 42 or 48-6 or something like that late in the game, pulling your second string and putting your starters back in and putting 75 on the board!!! That's running up the score. Of course it was a bit of retaliation, but...

Besides, if you can't stop them, who's fault is that?