who is the worst team in SWVA, the best?

TheHustler

Guest BB_TWEEDER

I dont think Graham doesnt deserve to be the best yet. Matter of fact a long ways from it. They have won one game. And didnt Richlands have 5 tournovers or something like that? I mean come on, half the teams in SWVA could beat a team that has that many tournovers.

i guess the G-Men didnt have anything to do with those turnovers either did they?truth is Graham busted Richlands azz friday night cause they were the better team and played Graham G-Men hard nosed smashmouth football and Richlands couldnt handle it.nuff said.game over.

[ QUOTE ]

I dont think Graham doesnt deserve to be the best yet. Matter of fact a long ways from it. They have won one game. And didnt Richlands have 5 tournovers or something like that? I mean come on, half the teams in SWVA could beat a team that has that many tournovers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Quit cryin, Richlands had 5 1st half turnovers in the Richlands-Graham playoff game in 2006. Richlands went on to win by 17. Yes you had turnovers, but Graham had something to do with them. Graham was the better team last friday night, end of story.

i don't know where you guys come up with this stuff.

holston is nowhere near the best team, just the easiest schedule so far.

graham is not the best team, you don't lose two games and then claim to be the best.

burton is the best, no doubt in my mind.

twin valley, or probably pound is the worst.

Ok, I'll give it to you, Graham played a pretty good game last friday night, but also Richlands played a very shitty game last week, the worst in probably 50 games of RHS football, so i'm not sayin that graham won because they weren't good, i'm just sayin they won because richlands were sh*tty on the field, no matter how many turnovers, if you had been to the richlands games this year and the past couple you would know that they played about 1/4 as well as they usually do, so dont get so big headed yet graham.. i mean you beat richlands, and broke their streak, and hey thats great, it had to happen, but it doesnt make you the sh*t either, or "just plain better" so give it the rest the season, wait till richlands plays bluefield, graham plays abigdon, and playoffs are done and said but until graham really proves themselves the best, who's to say? don't speak to soon.

No one said we're the sh*t either. We know the season isn't done yet. More than likely we will see Richlands again. I expect it, and so does everyone else. Richlands rebounded very nicely tonite I might add. Just because they lost to Graham, they are a still a formidable team, no doubt.