Bluefield - Richlands Predictions

KINGPIN

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

Bluefield don't have to double nobody to win..and trust me the speed u all say richlands has is a totaly diffrent level of speed compared 2 bluefield

[/ QUOTE ]

Richlands has faced speed before and seemed to do quite well with it. A state championship last year against a speedy team.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Bluefield don't have to double nobody to win..and trust me the speed u all say richlands has is a totaly diffrent level of speed compared 2 bluefield

[/ QUOTE ]

Richlands has faced speed before and seemed to do quite well with it. A state championship last year against a speedy team.

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw Rockbridge play last year. As a team, they were not that fast...but yes, they had a fast player or two. Bluefield has about six or eight fast players on each side of the ball...Naders can't handle that much speed.

Everyone is talking about "double teaming" Fuller...nope, won't happen...Ponder can cover him man to man...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

True,but that was probably Richlands best team of all time also.....I think Richlands hasn't been playing well lately, and Bluefield has. Unless the Richlands coaching staff did something spectacular I think it will be Bluefield 31 Richlands 14.

Everyone is talking about "double teaming" Fuller...nope, won't happen...Ponder can cover him man to man...

[/ QUOTE ]

Um--or vice versa

One thing is sure people will be getting their ticket's worth in the marquee matchup of teams and players!

And I'll see you next week, Danielle and I will be there...and sitting on the Bluefield side! Let's go Beavers!

[/ QUOTE ]

Tell Danielle to wear her blue and come on over and sit with us. We will save her a seat. Ha!Ha! GO BLUES!!!!

BHS 42

RHS 14

BHS 54

JM 10...j.v. might get these points

BHS 42 freddy will pull starters very early preping for playoff....unless previous 2 the starters come out early he might leave them in to make sure they r ready for 4 quarters in this case it might be worse

Scott 0

[ QUOTE ]

BHS 54

[/ QUOTE ]

Somebody's a heck of an optomist. James Monroe is at least the 2nd best defense Bluefield will see during the season, behind possible William Campbell, and maybe tied with Richlands.

Oh well, I reall don't care if it's 50 or 60-0 (which ain't gonna happen this year), as long as we win the 2nd came in November if we play them, it won't matter at all.

[ QUOTE ]

BHS 42

RHS 14

BHS 54

BHS 42 freddy will pull starters very early preping for playoff....unless previous 2 the starters come out early he might leave them in to make sure they r ready for 4 quarters in this case it might be worse

Scott 0

[/ QUOTE ]

It's very possible Bluefield might win out this year. I haven't personally seen them play so it's hard for me to make a prediction. All I can go by is what others say about them and what they say about themselves. But I can say this, I've seen enough James Monroe football this year to confidently say that if James Monroe plays defensively the way they are capable of playing, then the score will be much closer and a James Monroe win is very possible. It doesn't matter how much speed a team has if that speed is wrapped up and lying on the turf. Pass protection is probably the best I've seen it in years. And I've also probably heard more "ooooohhhh's" from the crowd this year with defensive plays than what I've heard in recent years. It's going to be a hard game to make a prediction on. I'm looking forward to it. But, first at hand is Mt. View and I know we can't look past that one.

If James Monroe can get past Mt. View with a win, and Bluefield gets past Richlands with a win, we've got a HUGE game coming up on the 26th in Bluefield!! So good luck to both James Monroe and Bluefield this coming Friday.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have heard there are 15 different types of speed out there.

1. A fast flag football player

2. A really fast flag football player

3. A fast midget league football player

4. A really fast midget league football player

5. A fast 8th grade football player

6. A really fast 8th grade football player

7. A fast J.V. football player

8. A really fast J.V. football player

9. A fast Varsity football player

10. A really fast Varsity football player

11. A fast college player

12. A really fast college player

13. A fast NFL player

14. A really fast NFL player

15. and then there is Bluefield fast!!! Lightning quick from what I hear. grin.gif

Take with a grain of salt bro. Just playing with you and I am bored!!!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have heard there are 15 different types of speed out there.

1. A fast flag football player

2. A really fast flag football player

3. A fast midget league football player

4. A really fast midget league football player

5. A fast 8th grade football player

6. A really fast 8th grade football player

7. A fast J.V. football player

8. A really fast J.V. football player

9. A fast Varsity football player

10. A really fast Varsity football player

11. A fast college player

12. A really fast college player

13. A fast NFL player

14. A really fast NFL player

15. and then there is Bluefield fast!!! Lightning quick from what I hear. grin.gif

Take with a grain of salt bro. Just playing with you and I am bored!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha. That is actually really funny. It is the way some of my fellow Bluefield fans see the world. Yes, Bluefield has a lot of speed...so does Richlands. It will be a great game to watch.

I am glad someone got a kick out of it. Like I said, I was mostly bored. And there was not copy and pasting involved either. I typed it all. grin.gif

I thought that it may lighten the mood somewhat and have a little fun. Be safe people and God Bless. ew

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Key words..."last year"

I've seen both teams...and Bluefield has the "potential" to win this one big...but I think Richlands will give them a tough game at home...but Bluefield still wins.