Graham at Abingdon

ghs84

i remember the 2004 season.we were down that year after losing bradshaw,and a bunch of players.that was the year we lost to carroll co. for the first time ever.oooh bad memories G-Man.lol

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

we are not living in the past. all i know is you better strap it on friday-this is a different abingdon team. wait and see!

[/ QUOTE ]

Right. That's what you all said in 2003...

if abingdon has a prob about being undersized with the defensive line then omg do u kno how big grahams dts are one being 6'2 and a rough 300 lbs and the other being 6'4 270 along with a pretty good size offensive line that pushes everyone around since the last loss so im lookin foward to one hell of a football game its gonna be fun

[ QUOTE ]

hey g-man i would like for you to aplogize on this board to me after friday. if we don't play well-i will do the same. i can't wait until friday-good luck boys!

[/ QUOTE ]

What's he going to apologize for? Abingdon losing?

[ QUOTE ]

hey g-man i would like for you to aplogize on this board to me after friday. if we don't play well-i will do the same. i can't wait until friday-good luck boys!

[/ QUOTE ]

"You know my name but who are you? Just another American who saw too many movies as a child? Another orphan of a bankrupt culture who thinks he's John Wayne? Rambo? Marshal Dillon? Do you really think you have a chance against us, Mr. Cowboy? Yippee-ki-yay, mother******."

willis.jpg

Die Hard (1988)

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

"You know my name but who are you? Just another American who saw too many movies as a child? Another orphan of a bankrupt culture who thinks he's John Wayne? Rambo? Marshal Dillon? Do you really think you have a chance against us, Mr. Cowboy? Yippee-ki-yay, mother******."

[image]

"]http://lounge.americansuperstarmag.com/themes/tekriti/sb-files/willis.jpg[/image]

Die Hard (1988)

[/ QUOTE ]

Was always kinda partial to Roy Rogers actually. I really dig those sequined shirts.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[image]

]http://lounge.americansuperstarmag.com/themes/tekriti/sb-files/willis.jpg[/image]

Die Hard (1988)

[/ QUOTE ]

Was always kinda partial to Roy Rogers actually. I really dig those sequined shirts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeh, but I didn't want to make fun of the wine and cheese crowd from Abingdon...they do have some nice sequined shirts...

It was number 3. If i said 2 it was a mistake in typing. And it may not have fan appeal to people like you. But to some it does. Thats all that matters. I jsut dont like people from other places coming in on our home turf and telling me that our band isnt good when you never even saw the whole show. If you would like i would gladly send you my copy from Charlottesville.