Graham at Abingdon

ghs84

G-Men 21

Falcons 17. Graham wins this game with a powerful running game.but the G-Men cannot turn the ball over and leave the falcons with a short field.I believe Graham will be ready and pumped for this one.And lane is getting better every week,and he is bringing the speed in the backfield we need.with Brewster,lane,Barreras,and Scott.we have a very strong backfield.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the lane kid showed me something at the tazewell game. he has speed and some moves. i think with this combination it will give more teams trouble with ghs. they cannot just look for the run up the middle. and marrs showed some touch with the ball on the long pass also. ghs wins but a close one i feel.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

im pulling for the gmen and the bonus points... so ill say gmen 17 abington 12....

After seeing both teams i have to give the edge to Abingdon. I think their passing game is just too much for Graham. And with it being at Abingdon that helps alot too. Good luck to both teams.

this is gonna be a good game.but Graham has been improving every week.and Graham loves being the underdog.you cant throw the ball sitting on the sideline,and i dont think Abingdon is gonna score every time they touch the ball.so with the G-Men's tough running game,im going with Graham.

I hope this game ends up being as good as most people think it is going to be. The teams have very different styles, so like someone else stated, it should come down to who can impose their will on the other team.

[ QUOTE ]

No, G-men will run and try to keep our offense on the sideline. Can't blame them. I think we will win the game, their offense is suspect. Falcons 28 - Gmen 13. Go Falocons.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, Graham will run the ball because Abingdon has a problem stopping the run.

[ QUOTE ]

After seeing both teams i have to give the edge to Abingdon. I think their passing game is just too much for Graham. And with it being at Abingdon that helps alot too. Good luck to both teams.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ryan, you're just a "hater". Graham stopped Richland's passing game, Abingdon should be no different...Bailey is good, but he is not Fuller.

[ QUOTE ]

Lets not forget that Graham's defense has been playing very well for awhile now. They have not given up many points since week 4. They are underrated on defense.

[/ QUOTE ]

i have to agree on that.plus everyone thinks because we arent putting up 40 plus points a game that our offense is suspect.not true at all.because the G-Men take time off the clock on their drives,and thats good clock management.if the games were 20min. a Qtr.then yes they would put up big numbers.but Graham doesnt have to.

I think everyone is shocked at how physical Abingdon is. It's nice to read posts where respect is being shown. I think Abingdon has earned this! All I've ever heard is how Abingdon can't compete in this district-well they are playing for first place Friday night. Hey G-man you better hope your boys can cover the pass! Good luck its easier said than done!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ryan, you're just a "hater". Graham stopped Richland's passing game, Abingdon should be no different...Bailey is good, but he is not Fuller.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree Bailey is no Fuller, but Richlands didn't have the other threats Abingdon has. Abingdon has 3 maybe for good recievers that they can throw to at anytime.

I see it being a close game. Graham will have to control the ball to win this one...which I think they are capable of doing against Abingdon. Graham has a history of improving as the season goes along, and it looks like this year is no different. I believe Graham will be able to get pressure on Abingdon's qb, with all of the blitzes they run. Graham is bigger up front and have just enough speed in the secondary I think to contain Abingdon. Good game though...

I'll say Graham 21....Abingdon 17

We've came a long way buddy. We have a great group of kids that believe! They have totally bought into the program and I'm glad we are seeing results. Even Richlands is pulling for us - wow how far we've came in just one year!

[ QUOTE ]

Even Richlands is pulling for us - wow how far we've came in just one year!

[/ QUOTE ]

They are only pulling for you because they will win the SWD if you beat Graham...got nothing to do with "how far you've come"...

I would have to agree Abingdon has trouble stopping the run. I watched them when they played at Honaker and they had trouble stopping Logan Ball. Granted Abingdon did do a great job passing but Honaker's Matt Shortridge isn't a good corner either giving room for the receivers to make plays. The passing game was great until Honaker dropped a middle line back back into the center route and began to intercept the ball. I've not got to see the G-Men play in person but heard alot of games but I still give the edge to the G-Men 24-14.