Whos the areas best offensive player

rvtne216

[ QUOTE ]

If you knew anything, you would know that he has turned the ball over twice this season. once against bluefield and I think c'burg. Take into account how many carries he has had and how many defenders he has to contend with, I would say that he has done a pretty good job. You must have an axe to grind. You have made one post and it is to put Barreras down.Interesting?

[/ QUOTE ]

He turned it over twice to Bluefield in the first quarter.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

If you knew anything, you would know that he has turned the ball over twice this season. once against bluefield and I think c'burg

[/ QUOTE ]

NOW ONLY IF YOU KNEW ANYTHING.......

He turned it over twice to bluefield in the first half..

Good call GMan

Sorry!I Was thinking games and times at the same time. I'll eat crow on that one. But I still say that he has a axe to grind. The only negative post was from bowser. Or maybe all the other players mentioned have done everything perfect all season. No other turn overs? Dropped passes? Ect...

G-man since you seem to know so much (not being sarcastic)

please let me know.

[ QUOTE ]

it was rife but 1000 yards isint that impressive when you consider his number of carries I dont know the exact number but it is very high

caleb powers from haysi doesnt get much talk because we spread the ball around but look at his yards per carry also chris fleming from haysi he is putting up big numbers but I think austin fuller is the best

[/ QUOTE ]

that true that he did get most of those yards aganist the second team but still to get over a 1000 yards in a season is impressing and to do it with twin valley its even more impressing

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

it was rife but 1000 yards isint that impressive when you consider his number of carries I dont know the exact number but it is very high

caleb powers from haysi doesnt get much talk because we spread the ball around but look at his yards per carry also chris fleming from haysi he is putting up big numbers but I think austin fuller is the best

[/ QUOTE ]

that true that he did get most of those yards aganist the second team but still to get over a 1000 yards in a season is impressing and to do it with twin valley its even more impressing

[/ QUOTE ]

I honestly have no idea what you are talking about...

Tyler is crap. hit him in the legs and he goes straight down. just remember the Beaver/Graham game this year when all we had to do is fall towards his knees and he hit the turf. and plus he had two turnovers in the first half of the most important game in his high school career. some great offensive talent he is.

[ QUOTE ]

Tyler is crap. hit him in the legs and he goes straight down. just remember the Beaver/Graham game this year when all we had to do is fall towards his knees and he hit the turf. and plus he had two turnovers in the first half of the most important game in his high school career. some great offensive talent he is.

[/ QUOTE ]

id be willing to put Tyler up against anything u got pal. He's a fullback getting 100 yrd. games and u can talk crap? you cannot tell me that if you played in front on as many ppl as we do at the Graham/Beaver game that u wouldn't be nervous and for godsake his in friggin HIGH SCHOOL. Tyler is the type of kid that wants to line up and smack you in the mouth he lives for it. hey how about this ill put u and tyler on a football field and we'll see who falls down first???

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

id be willing to put Tyler up against anything u got pal. He's a fullback getting 100 yrd. games and u can talk crap? you cannot tell me that if you played in front on as many ppl as we do at the Graham/Beaver game that u wouldn't be nervous and for godsake his in friggin HIGH SCHOOL. Tyler is the type of kid that wants to line up and smack you in the mouth he lives for it. hey how about this ill put u and tyler on a football field and we'll see who falls down first???

[/ QUOTE ]

Lets don't start this stuff about one man against another. Bluefield stopped him and they won the game. In the game Barreras didn't play all that well and he choked the ball up a few times. I will put him up against anyone...I don't care how big they are, if you hit him in the knees, the timber will fall. That was all the Money was saying...don't be trying to start stuff with him or anything.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i know it wouldnt be tyler. he is an excellent player and has played well all season. I believe he impresses coaches from every staff. They always speak highly of him in the papers. Wish i had more time to see him play, i like his style...

yeah Berraras is big and is a fullback, but the reason he gets 100 yrd games is because he is used as a RB. if they used him as an actual fullback, i feel he would be more effective opening up holes for other runners. he still is vulnerable in his legs and is definitely not the best offensive player in the area.

First of all, he is not "crap".

Secondly, how can you second guess his position? You obviously have no football knowledge at all, because he is often at fullback. I'd almost say that if he is not running the ball, he is lined up at fullback everytime. If anything is crap, it is your analysis

Tyler did what he needed to do for the G-men this season which was step and be a leader. He did fumble the ball a couple times against a good/great Beaver D. Is he the best offensive player? no way! This form is not about a good offensive player It's about "THE BEST". Take nothing away from the guy he was a huge key for GHS but of the two states you can't honestly say he is the best!!!

I have plenty of football knowledge, and I have been to many Graham games and other football games this year and Berraras is nowhere near the best player in the area. Sure, he is vital to their team and is a good player, but he is not close to being the best in the area.

I would have to say Fuller comes in as the best offensive player in this area, just look at his recruiting. However, Bluefield did shut him down this year in the game against Richlands and I would definitely have to consider some Bluefield players for best offensive talent. Shaun Brooks and Ansel Ponder should always be considered. Ponder has been triple teamed every game this year because each team knows his potential game changing talent. Brooks has arguably the best field vision I have seen in this area, by far and is racking up some crazy stats not only on offense but defensively too. With both of those players reaching double digits in college recognition, why are they not mentioned in this disgussion?