Whos the areas best offensive player

rvtne216

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyler Barreras. Hes a strong runner and hard to take him down and if you think about it he hardly ever comes off the field and still runs for as many yards as he does. ive seen him carry 3 and 4 guys down the field trying to take him down one heck of a player!

Guest zeus71

I agree with the cuban drug lord from Bluefeild Barraras (if thats how u spell it) is very tough. I would also like to mention Austin Fuller and Tyler Bailey who are both equally important to their teams as Barraras is to the G-men.

Austin Fuller--besides being an o/s W/R, also a great d-back, playing both ways for 4 qtrs. Kick returner also. This is a young man who has been double-teamed most games and still makes his presence known.

there are a lot of offensive players that are good around here but i would half to go with austin fuller he can score from anywhere on the field, also some to mention henderson for the falcons, lyon for marion, barreras for the g-men, ball for the tigers, and something many people dont know is twin valley who finish 0-10 there rb viers rushed over a 1000 yards this year

[ QUOTE ]

there are a lot of offensive players that are good around here but i would half to go with austin fuller he can score from anywhere on the field, also some to mention henderson for the falcons, lyon for marion, barreras for the g-men, ball for the tigers, and something many people dont know is twin valley who finish 0-10 there rb viers rushed over a 1000 yards this year

[/ QUOTE ]wasn't it rife from twin valley?

it was rife but 1000 yards isint that impressive when you consider his number of carries I dont know the exact number but it is very high

caleb powers from haysi doesnt get much talk because we spread the ball around but look at his yards per carry also chris fleming from haysi he is putting up big numbers but I think austin fuller is the best

If you knew anything, you would know that he has turned the ball over twice this season. once against bluefield and I think c'burg. Take into account how many carries he has had and how many defenders he has to contend with, I would say that he has done a pretty good job. You must have an axe to grind. You have made one post and it is to put Barreras down.Interesting?