vs Floyd

vs Holston

vs PH

at RR

at Giles

at Radford

at Chilhowie

at Northwood

and the game I am unsure of is Tazewell. If we play them it will be at home.

all of the Va. schedules will be the same next year as they were this year, with 2 exceptions ...

1. reverse the H/A location

2. Out of state games - neighboring states are on a diff. 2 year cycle than Va., so expect some changes; most notably - Haysi & Hurley may be losing Tug Valley, which will be AA in WV next year and needs to play at least 5 schools that are WV AA size to become eligible for the playoffs.

I dont know much about Bluefield's schedule for next year. Shady Spring has dropped us, so that only has us at 7 definite games. Graham, Princeton, Mount View, Oak Hill, Richlands..those are the only teams I know of. From what I am hearing though, we are trying to pick up William Cambell again and possibly pick up Wheeling Central.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

I dont know much about Bluefield's schedule for next year. Shady Spring has dropped us, so that only has us at 7 definite games. Graham, Princeton, Mount View, Oak Hill, Richlands..those are the only teams I know of. From what I am hearing though, we are trying to pick up William Cambell again and possibly pick up Wheeling Central.

[/ QUOTE ]

im sure you just forgot JM, William Campbell is coming back to Mitchell i believe, at least according to their coach after the game earlier this year. The Scott contract is up, however i can def see them playing us again. and as for Wheeling Central, i hope we play them, and i do believe that will be one of the better games of the whole year for all of WV if it happened.

I wanted to see a Bluefield/WC matchup this year...

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

I am almost positive that Bluefield will travel to William Campbell next year. I think it was a 2 year contract home and home.

[/ QUOTE ]

no, here is what William Campbell's coach said to the BDT after the game...

"Bradley agreed, adding that the Generals (1-1) plan a return to Bluefield next season, a three-hour plus drive from Lynchburg, Va."

Dont know why it is like that, but it is...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I am almost positive that Bluefield will travel to William Campbell next year. I think it was a 2 year contract home and home.

[/ QUOTE ]

"Bradley agreed, adding that the Generals (1-1) plan a return to Bluefield next season, a three-hour plus drive from Lynchburg, Va."

[/ QUOTE ]

i think he has family here.but not sure.

[ QUOTE ]

yeah I forgot James Monroe. But yes, from what I am hearing from players, Bluefield is trying to schedule Wheeling Central. Possibly meet in charleston and play on a saturday.

[/ QUOTE ]

i would go see that game.and i think william campbell returns alot.those could be 2 tough games.

[ QUOTE ]

According to the guys on the tristate board. James Monroe and Wayne will be playing each other next year!

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the rumor...Pioneers appear to be headed to Lindside first Friday in September.

Looking forward to it if true! Always enjoy visiting new places and everyone I've talked to has raved about how beautiful the setting is there. James Monroe and Wayne are very similar programs in many ways...good matchup.

I wish we were geographically closer, but that's what Princeton hotels are for...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure if he has any family here, but he does have some close friends here. My uncle is one of them and he said the reason William Campbell wants to come back is they make more money playing the game in Bluefield then playing a home game. They must not get many fans for home games.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure if he has any family here, but he does have some close friends here. My uncle is one of them and he said the reason William Campbell wants to come back is they make more money playing the game in Bluefield then playing a home game. They must not get many fans for home games.

[/ QUOTE ]

He has family in the area, his grandfather is former Graham head coach Burrhead Bradley.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He has family in the area, his grandfather is former Graham head coach Burrhead Bradley.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't think he still lived here

[ QUOTE ]

yeah I forgot James Monroe. But yes, from what I am hearing from players, Bluefield is trying to schedule Wheeling Central. Possibly meet in charleston and play on a saturday.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gotta tell you. If Bluefield does play Wheeling Central, it will be one of the RARE! times I hope Bluefield wins and wins big. WC's hautiness and illegal recruting tactics are starting to wear a little thin.

[ QUOTE ]

According to the guys on the tristate board. James Monroe and Wayne will be playing each other next year!

[/ QUOTE ]

If what I hear about that being the Week 1 game, it will be the toughest season opener for the Mavs since 2000 & 2001 when Wyoming East had James Tunstalle. We lost those games 42-19 and 26-19 respectively, so hopefully, we do a little better this time.

Either way, it's a great addition to the schedule.

Playing Wayne will be a good addition. I understand Liberty and Shady have dropped the Mavs. So I wonder if perhaps Narrows is also gone and who else will be in the mix . . .