Blacksburg @ Carroll Co.

seth_hill

The game is tomorrow night at 730 at Carroll Co. High School! Carroll comes into the game with a record of 20-5 and a Southwest District Tournament Championship over Abingdon 61-40! Any Predictions? Comments?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is kinda off topic, but i remember back in 89-90 season at richlands. They were 20 and 0 in regular season and lost in first round of playoffs to Blacksburg by 20 plus points. I think Blacksburg had Lee Purcell who had committed to VA Tech to play Bball

look CC didnt not play their best tonight if they did they wouldve won by 5 or more and i thought Blacksburg were better than that and what happened to you guys predictions about CC losing 20+ yea we lost any ways but CC boys had an off night and just a shame that it had to be in the Regional Quarterfinals

well yea but Seth wasnt having his best game in the 3s and we were turning the ball over a lot in steals but man Travis was just on fire haha..i just think we couldve played way better than we did

he had a pretty good game..he was really aggressive and was making some pretty good layups but he attempted and miss a couple of 3s that he couldve passed to Jacob for an easy layup