Muncy receives second offer

bandit

[ QUOTE ]

And to add this after receiving such a nice note from Mr. Muncy...

Maybe you'd better learn something about Duke football...you could play there...

Also...please don't consider yourself to be the same caliber athlete as either Austin Fuller or Ansel Ponder...no one else does...

[/ QUOTE ]

ummm....yeah, you're a hater....soooo...catch a lil lockjaw....and look at what you posted.....

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

And to add this after receiving such a nice note from Mr. Muncy...

Maybe you'd better learn something about Duke football...you could play there...

Also...please don't consider yourself to be the same caliber athlete as either Austin Fuller or Ansel Ponder...no one else does...

[/ QUOTE ]

ummm....yeah, you're a hater....soooo...catch a lil lockjaw....and look at what you posted.....

[/ QUOTE ]

No, once again, I'm only posting the TRUTH...the only problem with me posting the truth is YOU can't handle the TRUTH...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

the whole point of the "rant", buddy, was to show how everybody just says he isn't good and for ya'll to compare him to somebody FROM bluefield, is a little bias don'tcha think? I guess time will tell though won't it.

And you talkin to be about bashin people? Mr. maturing for dummies did nothing but talk smack about me in that last message. And as for this "little boy" here. I hold my own and always will. But don't getcha panties in a twist. This is a message board, for god's sake!

So long for now!

[/ QUOTE ]

The reference was to someone who was a divison 1 athlete, in Ahmad Bradshaw who happens to be from Bluefield. Austin Fuller is a division 1 athlete also. I have watched Muncy over a half dozen times in the last three years, and he has shown me absolutely nothing that would make me believe he is a divsion II athlete muchless division 1. He is very fortunate to have recieved the offers he has. Too bad once he gets there they will realize what a mistake it was to offer.

[/ QUOTE ]

too bad you are an idiot who dont mater. i watch bradshaw play 3 games and he fell on his face in all three of them. does that make me say he is no good?... nope cause im not an idiot like you. and if ponder had been good enough he would be play d1 as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ponder is good enough to get D1 offers. That is what confuses me so much about this whole deal. How this kid from Tazewell, who I am pretty sure did not go 13-0 last season, can have so many offers from these schools. Yet, Ansel only gets one from Coastal Carolina...it is puzzling to me.

BTW, Fighton you seem like an idiot, so you should quit talking.

Don't forget Western Michian also offered him. The biggest problem for Ansel was not getting his name out to prospective schools. Once he started sending film after the new year began, with the help of the guy from Welch, a numbered of D1 schools took serious interest, but none had scholarships left outside of WMU. Several schools including VT, UNC, and Wake have told him they would be watching him at Hargrave to see how he does against the competition there. I'll be shocked if Ansel doesn't end up at a D1 school following his time at Hargrave; he has too many physical tools. Plus, he has himself together on and off the field including being an academic honors student.

Exactly. VT, UNC, Wake, Tennessee, Kentucky and Marshall are all schools talking with him about attending there after his stay at Hargrave. What Ansel did truly shows what getting your name out there can do. Once he got a highlight tape together and sent it out to people, the big schools came running to him, only they were empty handed because their scholarships had been spent. As you said, Rules, I'll be shocked if AP doesnt end up at a D1 school after Hargrave.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

the whole point of the "rant", buddy, was to show how everybody just says he isn't good and for ya'll to compare him to somebody FROM bluefield, is a little bias don'tcha think? I guess time will tell though won't it.

And you talkin to be about bashin people? Mr. maturing for dummies did nothing but talk smack about me in that last message. And as for this "little boy" here. I hold my own and always will. But don't getcha panties in a twist. This is a message board, for god's sake!

So long for now!

[/ QUOTE ]

The reference was to someone who was a divison 1 athlete, in Ahmad Bradshaw who happens to be from Bluefield. Austin Fuller is a division 1 athlete also. I have watched Muncy over a half dozen times in the last three years, and he has shown me absolutely nothing that would make me believe he is a divsion II athlete muchless division 1. He is very fortunate to have recieved the offers he has. Too bad once he gets there they will realize what a mistake it was to offer.

[/ QUOTE ]

too bad you are an idiot who dont mater. i watch bradshaw play 3 games and he fell on his face in all three of them. does that make me say he is no good?... nope cause im not an idiot like you. and if ponder had been good enough he would be play d1 as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ponder is good enough to get D1 offers. That is what confuses me so much about this whole deal. How this kid from Tazewell, who I am pretty sure did not go 13-0 last season, can have so many offers from these schools. Yet, Ansel only gets one from Coastal Carolina...it is puzzling to me.

BTW, Fighton you seem like an idiot, so you should quit talking.

[/ QUOTE ]

It could be because colleges arent looking for teams, but for players that could help their programs. With that statement your making yourself look like an idiot

I really think its all about the video clips. Muncy had some good junior clips which has got him some attention. If Ansel had some junior clips he would have got a whole lot of interest. If he stays focused he will get his oppurtunity.

IT's ALL ABOUT THE CLIPS.

Nobody will travel to our remote part of the country to see what's going on. Talent here is so scattered if you don't have a clip pointing at it, it doesn't have much of a chance.

For those who don't know Fuller's clips are posted on

u-tube. (makes for a good football fix for this time of year)

Well, I guess you could just look at who I replied to there then couldn't yah? I'm just goin by your backward logic anyway....since after all, if somebody on here makes sense and you don't agree with them, that makes them an "idiot that should quit talking"

Another point, everybody from bluefield and graham, naturally, isn't gonna like munc or say he can play ball any good. But if any school looks at any one kid from bluefield or graham, hell you guys might as well go ahead and change your religions and start havin every day ceremonies for those boys! That's what it seems like to me.

And this whole thing is puzzling to you? and you don't understand how munc could have these offers? I wonder why that is? Maybe it's cause you don't know what these colleges are looking for. Exactly like Tax said.

[ QUOTE ]

Another point, everybody from bluefield and graham, naturally, isn't gonna like munc or say he can play ball any good.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not true. Many fans from both Graham and Bluefield got to see Austin Fuller play and all agree that he is deserving of a D1 scholarship because he has talent. So your "point" is out the window...

It doesnt matter where anyone is from in thinking that he cant play ball. I got to see some good talent this year from other schools and I have no problem saying they can play college ball.

Cordero High from Mount View could easily play college ball somewhere if it werent for his record and attitude, Jordan Roberts from Scott (well we all know what his year was like), Austin Fuller from Richlands, Zach Mann from James Monroe, a receiver from William Cambell (cant remember his name, but the one who burnt Bluefield for the 80 yard reverse), all of those guys play for schools other than Bluefield or Graham and I clearly think they can all play ball at the college level.

It doesnt matter where Muncy is from. Even if he were from Bluefield or Graham and I knew he wasnt deserving of these college offers, I'd still think it was a joke.

[ QUOTE ]

Well, I guess you could just look at who I replied to there then couldn't yah? I'm just goin by your backward logic anyway....since after all, if somebody on here makes sense and you don't agree with them, that makes them an "idiot that should quit talking"

Another point, everybody from bluefield and graham, naturally, isn't gonna like munc or say he can play ball any good. But if any school looks at any one kid from bluefield or graham, hell you guys might as well go ahead and change your religions and start havin every day ceremonies for those boys! That's what it seems like to me.

And this whole thing is puzzling to you? and you don't understand how munc could have these offers? I wonder why that is? Maybe it's cause you don't know what these colleges are looking for. Exactly like Tax said.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please, please be quiet.

Alright, I'm sorry to confuse your brain. I never meant to push you over the edge.

And G-mooooon. You can say that you're not just straight hatin on a kid from tazewell. And, you're right, I have no way to prove it. But deep, deep down in you're Tazewell hatin heart.....you know it's true.

[ QUOTE ]

Alright, I'm sorry to confuse your brain. I never meant to push you over the edge.

And G-mooooon. You can say that you're not just straight hatin on a kid from tazewell. And, you're right, I have no way to prove it. But deep, deep down in you're Tazewell hatin heart.....you know it's true.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, Tazewell sucks. I said it. So do you, now go away you big baby.

I dont hate Tazewell at all, and im sure no one on here has a deep "Tazewell hatin heart", but im sure we would all agree that you suck at football and this Muncy kids deal is hard to believe. No one is doubting this kid just cause he's from Tazewell. Like I said, even if he were from Bluefield/Graham and had gotten these offers I'd still think it was bogus.

[ QUOTE ]

I dont hate Tazewell at all, and im sure no one on here has a deep "Tazewell hatin heart", but im sure we would all agree that you suck at football and this Muncy kids deal is hard to believe. No one is doubting this kid just cause he's from Tazewell. Like I said, even if he were from Bluefield/Graham and had gotten these offers I'd still think it was bogus.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bogus...not bogus...right...not right...thats just the way it is! Now get over it!

Clearly stated that was to g-mooon. Geez, you can write so must be able to read! And I couldn't care less what you thought about me? This is just a bunch of jealousy anyway, "why's this kid from TAZEWELL gettin offers and our guy just got em from small schools!" And I'm the baby?

[ QUOTE ]

Clearly stated that was to g-mooon. Geez, you can write so must be able to read! And I couldn't care less what you thought about me? This is just a bunch of jealousy anyway, "why's this kid from TAZEWELL gettin offers and our guy just got em from small schools!" And I'm the baby?

[/ QUOTE ]

ok i know you can read because you can write...now listen...its NOT because hes from TAZEWELL...its because he HAS NOT PROVEN HIMSELF TO ANYONE AROUND HERE...but like said before...we arent the ones who give out scholarships though...but HE HAS NOT PROVEN HIMSELF TO ANY ON THIS BOARD UNLESS THEY ARE FROM TAZEWELL...and you call us bias...HA!

Muncy is a good player...I dont know if he is good enough to play D-1 ball, but ACC teams dont just give out football scholarships to anybody, so he is impressing somebody, and its the right somebody. I don't know if he is better or worse then the guy from Bluefield because I never saw him play (where I am in Grundy) but I wish the best for the guy.

Hold up, mark this down. Bluefieldrocks just came up with the most magnificant statement I think anybody will ever hear. I wonder if you're that stupid in person orrrrr if it just comes out when you type?

"Like I said, even if he were from Bluefield/Graham and had gotten these offers I'd still think it was bogus. "

This makes you a liar getmoney. Yeah, I can't prove it, you're right on that one. But you know if he was from bluefield and ponder was from Tazewell. You'd be singin a different tune. It's almost like everything's sooooo corrupted that recruiters who get paid to do this stuff are just GIVIN UP and tryin NOT to find the best players! Or maybe it's just in bluefield. Who knows.

And beano, i've said this plenty of times on this thread. He doesn't have to prove himself to ANYBODY especially not you! If everybody was supporting him because he's from the area (like they should be!) then this discussion would have never happened, would it?

BeaverTail, you obviously do not know what my reasons are. And if somebody starts to dislike munc or think he doesn't deserve D-1 because of something that I said? Then they're stupid. Simple as that. And i really don't care what any of ya'll beavers think. Don't get it twisted.

Swvasport7 might have finally figured me out! Give him some support already and quit your petty comparisons!

Guest BEAVERTAIL

I think it is funny that you have yet to give ANY facts, stats, or any other evidence that Muncy deserves a D1 scholarship. I know, the coaches think he does, i understand that. But the people on this website DO NOT, and you came on here to support him and probably change some people's minds. Since this thread has started, all you have done is piss the people off on this board with your name calling and incomprehensible ramblings.

You hurt Muncy's reputation as well as how many people like him on here more than anything else. And trust me, you are hurting both.