Gretna vs Graham

bigdogfan2

Who will win Gretna vs Graham  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win Gretna vs Graham

• Graham
    • Gretna

Call me crazy....but I've got a feeling this game could be close.....maybe not what ppl are expecting. If I'm wrong......won't be the first time.....if I'm right .....pls. post "my" accolades asap.

Edited by trublue

Graham is going to be alright they got Harris back which is something they didn't have against richlands , and marion and yes Gretna is good but its not the size of the dog in the fight its the size of fight in the dog and in the end the team who shows the most heart ,and works the hardest during the week will be victorious.

Good luck G-Men !!!!!

Graham is going to be alright they got Harris back which is something they didn't have against richlands , and marion and yes Gretna is good but its not the size of the dog in the fight its the size of fight in the dog and in the end the team who shows the most heart ,and works the hardest during the week will be victorious.

Good luck G-Men !!!!!

Harris is back at Graham now? I thought he transfered back to Bluefield?

Harris is back at Graham now? I thought he transfered back to Bluefield?

Actually he played against Richlands.........a couple of plays on kickoff returns. His number has changed to 11. With the beatdown we took the other night we could have used him.

Guest DA SHOCKER71

grahm is jus full of whiney babys so gretna BECAUSE THEY ARE BORN WINNERS YEA BULL DAWG WAT NOW BORN WINNERS

Actually he played against Richlands.........a couple of plays on kickoff returns. His number has changed to 11. With the beatdown we took the other night we could have used him.

what kyle Harris is number 6 number 11 is Sam Dennah