Outrageous?

hokie07

wow this shows just how big of a freaking moron you are.. how in gods name is president going to control who flies a plane into a building... your an idiot for even making this statement.. and on the subject of the boy.. more power to him.. not racist by any means.. im as anti-obama as a person could ever be. i wish someone would get this kids adress so he could make me a shirt.. id wear it 2 school or anywhere else for that matter.. but this just proves given the chance that liberals can complain about anything...

Edited by hokiepanther

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow this shows just how big of a freaking moron you are.. how in gods name is president going to control who flies a plane into a building... your an idiot for even making this statement.. and on the subject of the boy.. more power to him.. not racist by any means.. im as anti-obama as a person could ever be. i wish someone would get this kids adress so he could make me a shirt.. id wear it 2 school or anywhere else for that matter.. but this just proves given the chance that liberals can complain about anything...

Haha. I never said the president could stop a terrorist attack. I was responding to bucfan who said that we didnt need a liberal in office that would allow terrorist to attack us. I was simply stating that a liberal wasnt in office when 9/11 happened. Calm down buddy. haha

Edited by BigBlueAlum

I wasn't saying that McCain has said racist things. I was speaking in response to someone saying that anything can be said about McCain but not Obama, blah blah. I never said McCain had said anything racist.

To Rocks: The reason they would be making a mistake would be because they are not informed and would be making a decision based on race. I stated in my post that people are saying they will not vote for Barack because he is black and that they would vote for McCain because he is white. That is the mistake.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

I would be willing to say more people will vote for him because:

A. He is Democrat, period.

B. He is Black.

C. He can talk well.

D. It is the cool thing to do, especially on campus.

None of these have anything to do with his policies or past voting records, but people flock to him.

My question to you is why dont you explain his position on many various subjects and show why you believe these stances will work? Whenever I am in a discussion about politics I let people choose the most important issue to them then give my spill on why McCain has a better position on the issue, if I believe he does or if it is different than Obama's. And you dont have to do it in a condensending way because of what candidate they are leaning towards, not all politics are brutal. You can change some votes that way believe it or not, especially if they are not so sure with their decision in the first place.

One of your friends has recently chosen McCain after listening to me.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Some people dont like to have their political affilations broadcast through the net, and in respect of this person, I will refrain from posting it. Or telling anyone about the discussion. We had a 1v1 conversation and the contents of that conversation will stay in that meeting place.

Guest BEAVERTAIL
ithe thing that bothers me the most is that kids go by what there parent's believe which in some cases might be the same but most of the time it's just cuz it's what there parents think. ask them why there for obama or mccain they say well my parents are for them so...

Considering your in High School, how do you feel about this? Keep in mind these kids are 5-12 years old...

http://foxforum.blogs.foxnews.com/2008/09/30/youdecide_0930/

I've spent the past few days looking at the issues that worry me the most and those are; HealthCare,Education, Foreign Policy and Economy and Taxes. After looking at all of those idea's from both parties. Obama sounds to me like he is the best cantidate.

Thats why I'm voting for him. Not because I'm white and trying to make people think i'm not racist or whatever you said. But because I believe he would do a better job than McCain.

Edited by bluefieldRocks

Who was in charge when the largest terrorirst attack in US history occured? Dont think it was a liberal...

No but the man that was in office for 8 years before Bush that ignored and pandered to these murderers was a liberal. And do you seriously think that a plan that elaborate was planned in the 8 short months that Bush was in office. Get real, Clinton was responsible for the terrorist attacks, and he was responsible for the worst thing that ever happened to this country in NAFTA. You people can claim Clinton was so great but all I saw him do was make sure there was a Wal-Mart in every county in America paying the top rate of 7 dollars an hour during the 90's. Get real.........

Oh crap!! You must be just like the crooked former director of Mexico's anti-drug operations, Gen JESUS Gutierrez Rebollo. He was arrested for receiving bribes from the Juarez drug cartel. You bad man!

Pretty rediculous...right?

Dude, you said Middle name! Jesus Gutierrez Roballo's first name is Jesus...so YOU LOSE!!! Ha ha. (See how ridiculous THAT sounds?) By the way, you spell the word "ridiculous", not REdiculous.

Who was in charge when the largest terrorirst attack in US history occured? Dont think it was a liberal...

Actually,

Clinton and the Democrats cut defense spending and left the country very vulnerable, but I DO NOT BLAME Clinton for the attacks. I do however blame the Clinton administration for not taking Osama Bin Laden when he was offered to the U.S. on a silver platter. He politely refused seeing that it wouldn't have been in the best interest of political correctness.

Nonetheless, if one follows the paper trail you will find that the GOOD OL' U.S.A. has helped finance Osama's interests for many years. Albeit during those years we were helping him fight against the Soviets in a proxy war.

bottom line is both groups are to blame and anyone that thinks that all of this should be laid on "W" is drinking the same liberal Kool Aid that Nancy Pelosi is serving...........

No but the man that was in office for 8 years before Bush that ignored and pandered to these murderers was a liberal. And do you seriously think that a plan that elaborate was planned in the 8 short months that Bush was in office. Get real, Clinton was responsible for the terrorist attacks, and he was responsible for the worst thing that ever happened to this country in NAFTA. You people can claim Clinton was so great but all I saw him do was make sure there was a Wal-Mart in every county in America paying the top rate of 7 dollars an hour during the 90's. Get real.........

My God, I agree with CPF, hell has frozen over!

But the truth is the truth. NAFTA killed and is still draining AMERICA and there is only one signature on that piece of paper that matters and it is WILLIAM JEFFERSON CLINTON!

And the truth is under Clinton the unemployment rate decreased due to the unbelievable increase in LOW LEVEL PAYING JOBS! Flipping burgers and working for WAL-MART. Now there is nothing wrong with someone trying to better themselves and working at those type of places, but to paint a false picture and then brag about all of the jobs that were created by Clinton is not telling it like it is.......

Speaking of Clinton, when did the SUB-PRIME LOAN movement PEAK? During the Clinton administration when the DEMS held banks hostage and forced them to give loans to individuals in local communities who did not meet federal and state regulations. They lowered these regulations and folks bought homes, the interest rate was super low and guess what.........................................2008 here we are paying the price!

True the excessive spending of the Bush Admin. carried it right along but don't try to lay all of this on the REPUBlicans it takes to TWO TO TANGO AND BOTH OF THEM DID A WHOLE LOT OF DANCIN!

My God, I agree with CPF, hell has frozen over!

But the truth is the truth. NAFTA killed and is still draining AMERICA and there is only one signature on that piece of paper that matters and it is WILLIAM JEFFERSON CLINTON!

And the truth is under Clinton the unemployment rate decreased due to the unbelievable increase in LOW LEVEL PAYING JOBS! Flipping burgers and working for WAL-MART. Now there is nothing wrong with someone trying to better themselves and working at those type of places, but to paint a false picture and then brag about all of the jobs that were created by Clinton is not telling it like it is.......

Speaking of Clinton, when did the SUB-PRIME LOAN movement PEAK? During the Clinton administration when the DEMS held banks hostage and forced them to give loans to individuals in local communities who did not meet federal and state regulations. They lowered these regulations and folks bought homes, the interest rate was super low and guess what.........................................2008 here we are paying the price!

True the excessive spending of the Bush Admin. carried it right along but don't try to lay all of this on the REPUBlicans it takes to TWO TO TANGO AND BOTH OF THEM DID A WHOLE LOT OF DANCIN!

GREAT post. Absolutely great post.

I'm just glad I'm not the only person that thinks that NAFTA was a monumental, epic mistake.

9 11 was a plot 2 years or more in the making and training, the pilots were in the U.S. doing their flight training at least a year before. They 1st attacked the trade center in '93, and in every year after they had an increasingly worse attack on u.s. interests till they finally directly attack the u.s. military when they bombed a U.S. warship, the U.S. Cole in a foreign port killing 17 sailors in the attack, a direct act of war if there ever was 1, before Bush ever took office. If there was ever a reason to go after terrorists in a war, it should have been after that, yet they were still deemed not a creadible threat to the u.s..

I don't blame Clinton for their aggression, but the fact is their repeated increasing attacks were ignored by that adminastration, despite their actions and their warning that a big attack on American soil would happen. Their reasons for hatred of the U.S. are much deeper than anything any American president or policy has ever caused, that hatred is out of our hands, but it is there none the less.

What you have in obama is a potential president who would be more passive in responding to threats and more anti military than Clinton likely ever was. Obama expects to talk to countries such as Iran, and terrorist organizations, and reason, negotiate with these people, a proven failed policy dealing with middle eastern enemies, particularly terrorists.

Even more he has said he wants to disarm America and slow the development of military weapons, that's correct, you have a potential president who actually said he wants to take away the technical advantage in weapons that the U.S. military has used to become the fighting force that they are. Don't we want our military to be as strong and as advanced as possible, who wouldn't. Obama doesn't. That is downright scary.

The threats the U.S. will face in the next decade are more numerous than people in America are let on to believe, aside from terrorism, you have Iran and even bigger, an empowered russia who has recently proved the cold war is alive again, after seemingly being over for 2 decades. Forget china looming on the horizon, decades or less down the line, russia is going to have to be dealt with by the U.S. and the european nato countries, and when has nato ever done anything about nato's problems, it's the U.S. that does all the fighting for nato.

The russia georgia conflict was quieted overall in the U.S. because the last thing the media wants is an America public that actually realizes how much the upcoming U.S. president will have to deal with in matters or national security, because they know that is a big weakness for obama and liberals.

Edited by buzzsawBeaver

Dude, you said Middle name! Jesus Gutierrez Roballo's first name is Jesus...so YOU LOSE!!! Ha ha. (See how ridiculous THAT sounds?) By the way, you spell the word "ridiculous", not REdiculous.

No, I said that I would find someone that shared that name, not that it would be their middle name as well. I just think it is REdiculous that you would try to make a big deal out of his middle name like that. That is worse than the people that refuse to vote for him because he is a Muslim.

Jesus is a common Hispanic name. Pronounced "Hey-soos", I would guess since there isn't a large Hispanic population here you wouldn't know that.

Are you serious?!?! I was freaking joking. I KNOW that JESUS is pronounced that way in spanish, I think everyone knows that. He was being sarcastic by saying his middle name was Jesus, so I found some with that name that did something bad.

Some people....Hey-soos Christ!!

Edited by BigBlueAlum

I would be willing to say more people will vote for him because:

A. He is Democrat, period.

B. He is Black.

C. He can talk well.

D. It is the cool thing to do, especially on campus.

None of these have anything to do with his policies or past voting records, but people flock to him.

My question to you is why dont you explain his position on many various subjects and show why you believe these stances will work? Whenever I am in a discussion about politics I let people choose the most important issue to them then give my spill on why McCain has a better position on the issue, if I believe he does or if it is different than Obama's. And you dont have to do it in a condensending way because of what candidate they are leaning towards, not all politics are brutal. You can change some votes that way believe it or not, especially if they are not so sure with their decision in the first place.

One of your friends has recently chosen McCain after listening to me.

A very astute observation. I agree with the majority of what you've said here.

I knew you were joking, just for other people..you never know. An older woman at my church got mad one night when she found out about a Hispanic person named Jesus, saying it was disrespectful, blah blah blah.

I knew you were joking, just for other people..you never know. An older woman at my church got mad one night when she found out about a Hispanic person named Jesus, saying it was disrespectful, blah blah blah.

Haha...gotta love old women. Now that you mention it, it probably isnt a bad idea to clarify for some of the people on here...they may get offended too.

Just for the record: I wasnt the one that said my middle name was Jesus.

No, I said that I would find someone that shared that name, not that it would be their middle name as well. I just think it is REdiculous that you would try to make a big deal out of his middle name like that. That is worse than the people that refuse to vote for him because he is a Muslim.
I was just having some fun talking a little smack. People get very defensive when it comes to some things, and politics is one of those things. I probably should have known better than to joke around with Barack Hussein Obama's name.

My reason for refusing to vote for him has nothing to do with his name, and you should be smart enough to recognize sarcasm when you see it. The man is simply not qualified to be President of the United States. When an intelligent question is asked like "What has Obama done in his time in the Senate to make a difference" and not one person has been able to answer the question, then I'm certainly not going to want him in charge of the most powerful country on the face of the earth. John McCain is not the perfect choice either, but he is the lesser of two evils. That is the discussion we should be having, not crying about making fun of B. Hussein's middle name.

Palin is one heart beat away from being President of the United States. What has she done to be qualified for that position?

The same thing George Bush,Bill Clinton, and Jimmy Carter did, be the govenor of a state.........