Schedule Changes for Halloween Weekend

Lance

I'm hearing that there are some schedule changes and some games will be played Thursday or Saturday instead of Friday night...if anyone has any confirmed schedule changes, please post them here with the start times.

GC isn't a change - it's always been Sat.

Why would Grunndy change?? Never happen.

Clintwood-Pound changed to 7:30 Sat.

We were schedule to play Grundy my senior year on Halloween night and we played on Thrusday night.... Wow talking about a hard day of school the next day....

I'm hearing that there are some schedule changes and some games will be played Thursday or Saturday instead of Friday night...if anyone has any confirmed schedule changes, please post them here with the start times.

Why would you even schedule a game on Oct. 31, Halloween night, before the season started if you never intended to play on Halloween in the first place? It's just thoughtless to me...

• 2 weeks later...

is playing on Halloween night and not changing its game simply because Abingdon is far, far, far more important than any kids' holiday! We're Abingdon, for God's sake! Parents of any young children who may want to take them trick-or-treating had just better get their priorities straight. We're Abingdon, for God's sake! We won't change OUR games for anything, especially some sick, twisted event where EVERYONE under the age of 13, and their parents, are involved. Therefore, if you have young children AND kids in High School, (AS MANY OF US DO), you make your choice! We're going to have the game, even though it matters nothing whatsoever in the great scheme of things as neither us nor Marion will be going to the playoffs! Forget your young children! They'll only get fat on the candy. Come see us play. We're Abingdon, for God's sake. Be there Friday night, or be forced to choose which of your children is more important. That's what we're about! (Why the heck can't this game be played on Thursday or Saturday? It means absolutely nothing! Many of us do have kids who are younger and kids who are also on the team, in the band, or cheerleaders. Why, why, why can't you schedule this game another night when it is both teams' ABSOLUTE LAST game of the season? Face it, both teams are less than playoff worthy.