I hate to say I told you so but...

GMan

I told you so way back before the season started...the Region IV, D3 Champ would be the lamb to the slaughter for the Region III, D3 Champ...

You all can say what you want but the truth is Region IV, D3 football was VERY WEAK this season...one reason Tazewell made such a good showing this season...

As GMAN said, it comes down to reality. You can cheer on your team all you want and wish them luck, sure, but you're an idiot if after seeing Richlands and Tazewell both play that either of them would give Brookville a game.

hogo teams are getting better to.i hate to say this but gw had one of the best pass offenses i saw all year.swd was down but still think taz was pretty good..but brookville was just very good..hard to see pulaski get beat to..thought they were gonna be state champs.

I just want to say Good Job Richlands... Nothing to hang ya head on! Get ready for next year because the Dawgs will be ready for their next shot at ya... And again Congrats on another great season.....

Well it seems true. This year, probably one of the weakest PV teams I have heard of went 5-5 in regular season and lost in the first round of the playoffs and they dominated Richlands.

see "you know your at the top of your game when...."

all of you guys talk about Richlands getting beat. Richlands was in their "down year" and at the beginning of the season was picked third in the district. They won the district and the region once again. Richlands went beyond everyones expectations and in the upcoming 3 years will be State Runners every year.

all of you guys talk about Richlands getting beat. Richlands was in their "down year" and at the beginning of the season was picked third in the district. They won the district and the region once again. Richlands went beyond everyones expectations and in the upcoming 3 years will be State Runners every year.

My point exactly...Richlands was in their "down year" and they still won the Region...what's that say for the rest of the Region IV, D3 teams???

Well it seems true. This year, probably one of the weakest PV teams I have heard of went 5-5 in regular season and lost in the first round of the playoffs and they dominated Richlands.

PV dominate Richlands, why Einstein? Richlands committed i believe seven turnovers. Let any team, on any level, commit seven turnovers and odds are they will lose!

PV dominate Richlands, why Einstein? Richlands committed i believe seven turnovers. Let any team, on any level, commit seven turnovers and odds are they will lose!

I am sure that Richlands dropped the ball on the ground 7 times with no help whatsoever. Powell Valley might have had something to do with Richlands turning the ball over that many times. Fact is they only played once, and that night Powell Valley was a much better football team.

I am sure that Richlands dropped the ball on the ground 7 times with no help whatsoever. Powell Valley might have had something to do with Richlands turning the ball over that many times. Fact is they only played once, and that night Powell Valley was a much better football team.

That's the truth. Gate City, Powell Valley, and Bluefield were all better teams than Richlands was when they played. However, the only team that I think would still be able to beat Richlands now is Bluefield.

What did taz beat graham by?? reality sucks dosesn't it????

Congratulations......you beat the worst Graham team in 2 decades two times. Shall we compare the records over that time frame?

im not saying this to be smart first of all.i was pullin for richlands very hard but in all honesty i think that region was down so much that clintwood div 1 team could had won it fairly with ease.looks like they goin to the last dance and id like to see them get it this yr.

Richlands didn't lose yesterday because they, or the region was down. They lost because they ran into a VERY GOOD football team PERIOD! I don't know anything about James Monroe but I can't imagine anyone being good enough to beat Brookville next week.

As for the "I told you so's"... Keep em'. You can tell me so until you turn BLUE in the face but you will NEVER get me to count Richlands out! I hope (and believe) the same is true of all Richalnds fans. If the fans don't believe in the team how can the team believe in themselves? If they're going to lose they're going to lose. If they believe in themselves they at least have a chance. Being a "realist" doesn't help them do that...