im new here

Blondie

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody hates Abingdon and gangs up on them. Abingdon has about 4 pretty smart, reasonable and informed posters on this board. It has two blazing idiots that keep everyone else hating the school. Every time they open their mouths, they get about 10 responses, slamming the entire school.

Holston fans, for the most part, put way more on here than the team has earned a right to post.

Richlands fans know far, far more than everyone else combined. By a factor of about 10. Just ask one.

Tazewell fans hate Richlands and Abingdon.

Graham has hopes for next year.

If you don't fall in one of the above, you will be ignored.

At least that's what I've learned over the past three months or so.

Everybody hates Abingdon and gangs up on them. Abingdon has about 4 pretty smart, reasonable and informed posters on this board. It has two blazing idiots that keep everyone else hating the school. Every time they open their mouths, they get about 10 responses, slamming the entire school.

Holston fans, for the most part, put way more on here than the team has earned a right to post.

Richlands fans know far, far more than everyone else combined. By a factor of about 10. Just ask one.

Think he hit this one rite on the head!

At least that's what I've learned over the past three months or so.[/quote

You're right, there are some who hate abingdon, but there were a lot of people who hated the Detriot Pistons when they were the "Bad Boys" but they got the job done. Just as the bad boys got it done, so will the Falcons! Heck we are the preseason favorite next year in our district, wheres Holston ranked for next year, probably behind GW and Chiltown once again. We are the Ric Flair's of the SWD. Whoooooooooooooo!!!!!!

At least that's what I've learned over the past three months or so.[/quote

You're right, there are some who hate abingdon, but there were a lot of people who hated the Detriot Pistons when they were the "Bad Boys" but they got the job done. Just as the bad boys got it done, so will the Falcons! Heck we are the preseason favorite next year in our district, wheres Holston ranked for next year, probably behind GW and Chiltown once again. We are the Ric Flair's of the SWD. Whoooooooooooooo!!!!!!

What an idiot.........

You're right, there are some who hate abingdon, but there were a lot of people who hated the Detriot Pistons when they were the "Bad Boys" but they got the job done.

But Abingdon has NEVER "got the job done"...

Who ranked Abingdon as the preseason favorite next year?

Abingdon people?

Every reply ranking Abingdon the preseason favorite next season was done with a large amount of sarcasm...at least that's how I read it...

From what I heard (and I may be mistaken, correct me if I'm wrong, I hate spreading unfounded rumors), but the Abingdon coaches are thinking about allowing their players to hit one another in football pads next season during practice... any truth to this?

if you don't like it, your free to leave

look what I said and read this whole thread again! The Richlands fan got it. Maybe they really are smarter than all the rest of us.

I was laughing when I read it. If anything in this "depressing economy" can make you laugh...I'm all for it. You were taking "jabs" at the majority of ones posting lately (including the Richlands group) and I don't think it was done w/malice. You and Deuce (?) (not sure of the correct monicker) have some "zinging" talent.

BTW anything you want to know in the future just ask one of the Richlands' ppl...."we have all the answers" and if not we'll make it sound like we do...jk ppl.

Edited by trublue