Graham Tazewell Richlands Grundy CC and Marion

bigdogfan2

I agree with ya. Who ever kooper is, sounds like he's jealous to me. Parnell is a pretty good football player who was not given a chance because Wyatt showed favoritism to several kids.

I watched several practices, scrimmages and all the games and certain kids could make a mistake and were taken out of the game almost immediately and other kids could make the same mistakes over and over and nothing was done.

Kids were not given an opertunity to EARN a starting position during practice, positions were GIVEN out instead of EARNED (for the most part).

That's part of the reason Tazewell couldn't beat Richlands, because Wyatt played favoritism instead of talent and the other reason is that Mance is a much better coach.

So what you are saying, is that if Parnell would have played in the Richlands games Tazewell would have won? Damn what was Wyatt thinking!

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

funny that little girl had around 140 yrds in one half vs. pulaski co. Was the leading ground gainer vs. richlands in 06, one of the fastest on the team and works every day.... sounds like kooper is an idiot who dont know what he is talking about. Cody is a great kid who was not only good enough to start, he should have at least gotten to play. i am 100 % a tazewell fan, but i hope Cody runs all over them this coming year and wakes up Wyatt. cant survive on showing favorite to certain players.

No he didnt have that many yards against pulaski county he had about 70 yards against Patrick Herny at a scrimmage held at Pulaski big differnce. And Coach Wyatt tried playing Parnell but he continued 2 find a way 2 screw up like at Marion when he didnt even turn around to make a play on the ball and the WR had a pass drop in2 his hands right over Parnell's head. And if you were a true Bulldogs fan you wouldn't be on here wishing a loss to the Bulldogs. We had two pretty good Cornerbacks start over Parnell in Raz and Josh Mitchem.

No he didnt have that many yards against pulaski county he had about 70 yards against Patrick Herny at a scrimmage held at Pulaski big differnce. And Coach Wyatt tried playing Parnell but he continued 2 find a way 2 screw up like at Marion when he didnt even turn around to make a play on the ball and the WR had a pass drop in2 his hands right over Parnell's head. And if you were a true Bulldogs fan you wouldn't be on here wishing a loss to the Bulldogs. We had two pretty good Cornerbacks start over Parnell in Raz and Josh Mitchem.

Hit it on the head.

Raz was saftey and mitchem not as good as parnel

So what you are saying, is that if Parnell would have played in the Richlands games Tazewell would have won? Damn what was Wyatt thinking!

actually all he had to do was give muncy the ball a couple more times to win the game. not that dificult. what was it 8 touches 5 scores

actually all he had to do was give muncy the ball a couple more times to win the game. not that dificult. what was it 8 touches 5 scores

OMG..... What are you talking about..... I knew what was going on, I was making fun toward the Richlands posters that think he going to be good for them.... People need to learn to read between the lines on here and not what they want to read...

Raz was saftey and mitchem not as good as parnel

actually they put Raz at Corner half way through the season and placed Pauley at Safety who was also a better Corner than Parnell and Mitchem is smarter and plays passes better than Parnell.Seeing that i played on the Defense im pretty sure i would know my teammates.

Don't know this kid....but, negative input can be the fuel that ignites a much stronger force/will in someone. Kids transfer all the time ....for whatever the reason.

Jodie Meeks, UK, player that just scored 54 pts. transferred into Norcross HS (GA) b/c of their successful BB program. Also, other names you might recognize, A-F Aminu now at Wake, Gani Lawal at GT.....were transfers to Norcross too. It's not only the boys...girls transfer also.

As long as the requirements are met, parents and kids have made this decision together and life continues.

Edited by trublue

I agree 100%. Wyatt always waited until he needed his work horse before he turned him loose. Muncy was never used to his fullest potential all 4 years @THS. He wasn't even given the ball enough to break for 1,000 yds rushing this season. Congrads for the kid for having enough determination to want the next level and going after it himself!!

I'm not trying to start a rumor or anything, I just heard that Richlands has or is getting in trouble for recruiting? Any one have anything on this or was it just a rumor passed on to me..

Now that wouldnt surprize me, and its probelly not just football. I heard there was a pitcher that just trasfer to richlands from way down in georgia...How do you explain that? Did he just look up richlands on the internet and liked there program.....give me a breake

Now that wouldnt surprize me, and its probelly not just football. I heard there was a pitcher that just trasfer to richlands from way down in georgia...How do you explain that? Did he just look up richlands on the internet and liked there program.....give me a breake

Yeah, Richlands has scouts in Georgia, along with several other states, looking for talent. They offer them a bunch of money and a house in Raven if they move up here.

EDIT: This is sarcasm...

Edited by BigBlueAlum

well thats crazy but they can only play 11 at a time and me personally i love great competition it only makes you better but richlands has been on top for awhile i think thy're terrified of what its gonna be like on the bottom because its coming real soon and when you're on top there is no place to go but down thats why theyre recruiting they are unbeliveable

well thats crazy but they can only play 11 at a time and me personally i love great competition it only makes you better but richlands has been on top for awhile i think thy're terrified of what its gonna be like on the bottom because its coming real soon and when you're on top there is no place to go but down thats why theyre recruiting they are unbeliveable

I was joking.

If this is all you can find to talk about, know that it is silly.

whoa no way maybe his parents had to move.. which btw carroll recruited me i moved from Columbus, Ohio in 5th grade because i was such a beast in football...lol

whoa no way maybe his parents had to move.. which btw carroll recruited me i moved from Columbus, Ohio in 5th grade because i was such a beast in football...lol

what are you now???

parents do move, some honestly. however, we all know that sometimes, people play the system. example? i love cburg, but look at their wrestling program. folks moving from pa and other states who "just happen" to have sons who are talented wrestlers "just happen" to end up at cburg? um, right.

no offense, though, but if i'm a parent looking to make a name for my son in football, i don't move into the richlands district. it's a aa school in the sw part of va. the 804 and 757 get far more love when it comes to recruiting. in these areas, there are talented but not hyped "under the radar" kids who get a more serious look by coaches when they come to the school to recruit another player. in swva, there are no pipelines, and players like fuller and muncy are the exception to the rule.

nice but yea sarcasm was kinda the point in that last post.. but seriously just because kids transfer doesn't mean there is anything being done wrong by richlands like i said parents do move sometimes

yeah parents do move sometimes..it just seems to happen in richlands a whole lot more then any other place...