Best Player in the SWD Next Year

ndn_6

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Moore31
How bout you do the same.... and quit running your mouth....

dude shut up we are on a hole dif. subject so just shhh!!!

100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Moore31

Guest Moore31
Grow up....

question why ya telling me to grow up i am just saying we are done with the topic and using "shhhh" instead of shut up so i don't hurt ya feelings. so lets stop talking about this

question why ya telling me to grow up i am just saying we are done with the topic and using "shhhh" instead of shut up so i don't hurt ya feelings. so lets stop talking about this

Mikal, chill out man. This isn't a site for just running your mouth and thats all your doing. And not to mention about your own team mates man. Your not making us look any better over here when you do that and all its doing is making people look down on Tazewell Football. We play as a team, win as a team, and lose as a team. We DO NOT talk trash about our own team mates!!!

Mikal, chill out man. This isn't a site for just running your mouth and thats all your doing. And not to mention about your own team mates man. Your not making us look any better over here when you do that and all its doing is making people look down on Tazewell Football. We play as a team, win as a team, and lose as a team. We DO NOT talk trash about our own team mates!!!

He has not figured that out yet, he only looks out for #1...

He has not figured that out yet, he only looks out for #1...

Guys calm down all yall just need to chill man. We're all bulldogs rather it be a fan or a player. Yall need to stop all the drama and just be cool. Subject over. Like forreal no matter what yall post on her doesn't involve the out come of the season. Where it is done is on the field. Now i mean i talk more than anybody but not on the computer i do it on the field. Now Coach told us not to be on here running our mouth so all of us need to chill and when i say all of us i mean fans to. Its cool to talk about whats going to happen this year but we aren't going to dawg eachother cause were all a team. Youre only as strongest as your weakest so lets just chill......Corner #1

I'm a richlands person saying that Jack Vance is a not tough enough no diss

definition: diss

verb

treat, mention, or speak to rudely; "He insulted with his rude remarks"; "the student who had betrayed his classmate was dissed by everyone"

As the Tazewell players/fans have been saying "keep it in house".....the same can be said for the Richlands "group". I don't know any "Sampsons"....and I would dare say not many on this board do either.

mikal moore will be the best player from tazewell

I would bet everyone from Tazewell would love for anyone from Tazewell to be better than Corner next year - because that would mean Tazewell would have 2 First Team All State Players -- I believe Corner will by far be the best in the District -- and I would venture to say that even his opponents with class would admit the same -- his intensity is hard to match -- and he is so quick -- you cannot teach speed and you cannot buy heart -- he is gifted with both

I would bet everyone from Tazewell would love for anyone from Tazewell to be better than Corner next year - because that would mean Tazewell would have 2 First Team All State Players -- I believe Corner will by far be the best in the District -- and I would venture to say that even his opponents with class would admit the same -- his intensity is hard to match -- and he is so quick -- you cannot teach speed and you cannot buy heart -- he is gifted with both

I have to agree with this. He shocked alot of people lastyear coming out of a little single A school and not only playing and hanging wiith Double A schools but doing it better than most. He'll be at safety this year and we all know he can lay the wood all SWD WR will be scared to come across that middle. His love for the game is unreal hes spoken leadership on the sideline is crazy. And he has so much heart and alot of it has to is hes use to be the underdog coming from Pocahontas. But i dont care where he comes from the boy can play.Im looking forward to seeing #1 laying the wood for the Dawgs.

Corner's a good ball player, so don't put a target on his head. That state selection speaks for itself. What I'm wondering is who is gonna be good from the other SWD teams. I have a very strong feeling that Hess from Abingdon is gonna surprise alot of people in the area.

what about the o line and d line you cant win games without them

Tazewell has alot to replace on the O-Line, but started a freshman(1st team SWD)Shaquille McDonald and a sophomore Mac McGuire at defensive tackles last year. The ends were moved around throughout the season, but they had starters in Zach Pauley & Tavaiz Wilborn, both juniors. They'll miss Brandon Flanner who came on late to be a very good end and Bruiser who played alot of D-Line. Other than that they'll have to replace both MLB's and 2 people in the secondary. But the defense shouldn't be too bad off with 7 returning starters.

-- and he is so quick -- you cannot teach speed and you cannot buy heart -- he is gifted with both

he better get that 4.9 speed up if he wants to be considerred "so quick"

and get that 185lb bench max up

Corner reacts well to the play. He does not have impressive 40 times but track speed and pad speed are a little different. Eugene can attest to that. He certainly was not going to win many sprints but he was generally in position to make plays on much faster players. Corner's gig is the same one he's had from his freshman year to date. Sometimes he drops his head and misses the tackle. If he plays every play with his eyes up and Tazewell finds quality replacements for interior linebackers(to pressure the middle) then he should have a good year on D. I'd try and work him in a little more on offense. He used to have good hands and with knowledgeable coaches to sharpen his routes he could prove to be an asset on both sides of the ball. Either way good luck to Corner and all area athletes on the upcoming season. Us old farts in the stands cant wait for opening day!