Who will win the southwest district this year?

bgwahoo

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its going to be an interesting year in the swd but i got to go with my blues. Each and every year they work hard, play as a team and well coached when you put all that together, well results dont lie.

Guest lookoutmountain

Richlands will win the district by still having a loss to either Abingdon or Carroll. Abingdon and Carroll will have losses to someone they weren't supposed to lose to giving the Blues the title once again.

carroll county always gives a tough game when we play in hillsville.

i agree with you there. We always seem to play like crap everytime we go up for some reason. You can almost throw the records out for that one.

i agree with you there. We always seem to play like crap everytime we go up for some reason. You can almost throw the records out for that one.

Fear the Zebra...

abingdon can't finish ballgames..until they hit somebody and play alil smash mouth ..i just can't see them doing alot..by the way..coach wright is back at ass. coach for marion..maybe not a great year but better than last yr...