Cave Spring vs. Graham

losheyhombres

Cave Spring has been the door mat of the River Ridge the past few seasons, but Graham didn't look very competitive last week. I would say they are comparable to maybe a George Wythe in terms of skill level. Unless something drastic happens in practice this week, I'll take Cave Spring.

Despite what Kes Blackwell said on the radio friday night....Cave Spring is not the power that he made them out to be, they are a very mediocre team at best.I'm sure if they beat Graham, Blackwell will swear that they are a Triple A powerhouse from Roanoke....

cave spring.........BIG

not as big as the beaver game but still BIG

If that happens....it'll be a very long season for Graham....believe me, Cave Spring is nothing to write home about.....very average AA team, maybe below average...

Floyd scrimmaged Cave Spring. Floyd has beaten them for the last few years. Not this year. Cave has good size and a fast defense. They run a spread no huddle and the qb is good. Fast and accurate. Their runnings backs weren't outstanding. They beat Floyd pretty good. Floyd all but beat C-burg this past Friday. 17-14 OT. I think Cave is very good myself. I look for Cave to win by at least 3 tds.

If that happens....it'll be a very long season for Graham....believe me, Cave Spring is nothing to write home about.....very average AA team, maybe below average...

Why do you have to belittle and degrade the kids from Cave Spring? They're giving it all they've got and for you to say the things you have about them is disgusting. Remember, they're just kids.

Edited by Bluefield_Rules

Why do you have to belittle and degrade the kids from Cave Spring? They're giving it all they've got and for you to say the things you have about them is disgusting. Remember, they're just kids.

I didn't see you on here defending Graham when they were slammed 5x as badly.

Easy there, chief. An opinion, nothing more.

i think it will be an interesting game,im not sold on cave spring just yet.ive went back and looked at them a little and over the past 5 years they havent won that many games.they beat staunton river 26-0 but they beat them just about every year.and Grahams season isnt over because beaver won.not every team is gonna beat the G-Men 48-7 i would bet money on that.by the way everyone is talking Graham shouldve won friday cause it seems to me everyones shocked that beaver won.but i think bluefield has a pretty good team with speed.for Graham to win against teams with speed they have to figure out how to contain that speed and i believe before its said and done that Graham will bounce back and win games.but good luck to the G-Men and all area teams.

i think it will be an interesting game,im not sold on cave spring just yet.ive went back and looked at them a little and over the past 5 years they havent won that many games.they beat staunton river 26-0 but they beat them just about every year.and Grahams season isnt over because beaver won.not every team is gonna beat the G-Men 48-7 i would bet money on that.by the way everyone is talking Graham shouldve won friday cause it seems to me everyones shocked that beaver won.but i think bluefield has a pretty good team with speed.for Graham to win against teams with speed they have to figure out how to contain that speed and i believe before its said and done that Graham will bounce back and win games.but good luck to the G-Men and all area teams.

Some people are absolute idiots. Yea the Gmen should have won the 40 point difference was luck. You guys wouldnt beat Bluefield if you played them every game this year.

graham is really bad and may not win a game this season. i pick cave spring-42

g-girls-13 really wished abingdon played graham early in the season this year for a confidence boost. i know we would have played bluefield better than you guys. your only chance is the marion game!

Well Graham is completly horrible this year, How long until Bluefield,Va relizes that the problem is Doug Marrs and boots him to the curb then Graham High School football will have down years. But anyways im taking Cave Spring- 35 Graham-6

Well Graham is completly horrible this year, How long until Bluefield,Va relizes that the problem is Doug Marrs and boots him to the curb then Graham High School football will have down years. But anyways im taking Cave Spring- 35 Graham-6

He will get the boot when his son and nephew graduate!

Just pointing out the fact that they're not the super heroes that Blackwell made them out to be on the radio last week. Sorry for degrading them by calling them average.

they've kept several games respectable...(mumble mumble) football powerhouse...(mumble mumble) jacob hess...(mumble mumble) best player in the area...

that being said, however down they may be or whatever, PH-Abingdon is still Abingdon's game to lose.