Marrs was picked by Carlock

Guest lookoutmountain

Guest lookoutmountain

Buzzsaw, Tony Palmer was/is a Bluefield, VA, guy from little league playing for the Chargers of Bluefield, VA, and all the way up through junior High and High School. He never moved, relocated, or anything else to Bluefield, VA. He's from the Virginia side originally.

Buzzsaw, Tony Palmer was/is a Bluefield, VA, guy from little league playing for the Chargers of Bluefield, VA, and all the way up through junior High and High School. He never moved, relocated, or anything else to Bluefield, VA. He's from the Virginia side originally.

Yeah, went to Middle School with TP.

Guest lookoutmountain

My younger brother went to school with Greg in junior high at Bluefield. Greg never came to Graham until his junior year which would have been 90 or 91. Greg wouldn't have played on the 1989 Graham football team. I believe the backup RB's on that team were former Graham stars Ricky Brown and a freshman at the time Brent Surface. All 4 RB's including the fullback (can't recall his name) but played at VMI were from Bluefield, VA.

see what everyone thinks is that carlock wanted marrs to be the coach...wrong carlock wanted litz to be the coach but tcps never gave him the interview so when doug took interm he was just awarded the job...

plus doug is a good person but also seems to be good friends with the principle at ghs. myself i do not have a dog in this fight seeing as how i no longer live in blfd va. but i do not feel that doug is the right person for the job at ghs. also look at the mens boosters. from what i have seen and heard not many in it anymore. that was part of the backbone of ghs. looks like they have all given up on doug winning consistently at ghs and left. maybe it is time for doug to stand up and be a man and see that he is hurting the program more than helping it and graciously step aside.

Because Doug took money from other sports. It's his son and his nephew's senior year, do you think they will wear anything better than the best??
thats one thing that pisses me off about him this year...he got new pants with no g-stars on the side? thats been tradition for like 15 years now...wtf?