Marion at Graham

HurricaneWarning

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Marion has any offense at all they will beat Graham. Graham can't stop anybody. Also, if Marion's coaches watch any Graham tapes from this year they will know exactly what's coming at them...Graham will not change anything.

I hope Graham will finally get a victory but I wouldn't count on it after seeing the coaching at Va High.

Might be a decent game, don't know much about Marion this year but this past couple years these Graham/Marion games seem to be pretty close. Graham has no defense at all, they might as well not even put anyone out there and just let the other team score than taking a chance of getting someone hurt. It seems that Marion has a pretty good defense and after last week Graham is still running the same 5-6 plays every game. With that said im going with..... Marion-34 Graham-17

It didn`t take the birds long to clean their feathers from the beating Friday night. I thought you guys were complaining last week when some of the Marion people were commenting on the Richlands/Abingdon thread. I guess you don`t practice what you preach. Of course, since their football team is awful they have to trash other teams to feel good about themselves. One thing is for sure, if Graham beats the Canes it will be because they beat us and not because their field was too slippery for our players lol.

Edited by HurricaneWarning

hold on a sec ..do they serve falcon wings over there?somethin tells me they got away from (their)thread and decided to come over here..you all are(wanna be ) canes aren't ya..from all this talk,look for graham to be alil ticked off..this will be closer than we think..the doc's son may have to kick us a win..

WaveFan, I`m scratching my head, why do you have a Marion avatar?

Because Marion is the first district game, to me marion is a very vital game for the Golden Wave, tho they are 4-0, Marion will be their real test thus far this season.

Because Marion is the first district game, to me marion is a very vital game for the Golden Wave, tho they are 4-0, Marion will be their real test thus far this season.

I got ya, sure is great to see Grundy doing well this season! A bunch of us were talking the other night how happy we were that you guys won last Friday.

this is a big game if you think about it. the loser is staring at a last place finish in the swd. the winner has an outside chance at 4th in the district race. make sure you have an umbrella or poncho for this one and possibly some hot chocolate...this is a recipe for an epic clash!

the falcons will be looking to fly above the storm when the bulldogs come to town! :D