Tazewell vs Abingdon

Bulldogs52

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nameuser
I will say it, Abingdon can only play with smaller schools. Not the big boys! I watched a great game at Va High friday and your falcons wont beat either school. Ps: I hated the bearcat offense, loved the other teams.

that bearcat offense won two state titles at Gretna - be patient

i think this will be a good game friday. the loser will prob be out of the district race, the winner still has a chance. we need some help at this point but we can eliminate the puppies on friday night. they got spanked on friday also-why does everyone want to give them a free pass? we had them beat last year at tazewell, so i know we can beat them this year. get back in the swd race this week- falcons! work hard and learn from your mistakes.

ps-no one from marion should laugh about friday because you guys will get it at richlands too!

"There's something very familiar about all this"

that bearcat offense won two state titles at Gretna - be patient

I don't think it was the offense as much as it was the players they had. They could have won State with any kind of offense.

Guest nameuser
I don't think it was the offense as much as it was the players they had. They could have won State with any kind of offense.

no question the talent was there, my post was more about giving some props to the coach

Guys I'm not saying Richlands isn't a good team, they are. I'm just saying we hurt ourselves a lot Friday with missed assignments up front, field position (special teams, downing the ball inside the 15), turnovers, not getting the play in quickly resulted in penalties, etc. We made the blues look better than they are. I will admit, we lost. I just dont think Richlands is 50 points better. We have talent too, we just didn't show up Friday. We are making strides, we are young up front. We will see you guys next year here in Atown. We are focused on the dawgs now.

First of all, starters were pulled in the third qtr. so I'm not so sure of your logic. And all that stuff you are saying that Abingdon didn't do right is basic football. Richlands is light years ahead of your football program.....not just this years team. We are taking you guys to the wood shed in JV and 8th grade ball. So, get use to the beatings. Oh by the way, as far as youth...Richlands is full of soph and juniors especially on the front lines. Three sophmores on the OL and two on the DL.

taz will win but will be close for a change..just playin it cool over here along interstate..but i did see sum of those red flags start movin over there around foodcity?starting to feel alil wind..probably nothin..lol

Guys I'm not saying Richlands isn't a good team, they are. I'm just saying we hurt ourselves a lot Friday with missed assignments up front, field position (special teams, downing the ball inside the 15), turnovers, not getting the play in quickly resulted in penalties, etc. We made the blues look better than they are. I will admit, we lost. I just dont think Richlands is 50 points better. We have talent too, we just didn't show up Friday. We are making strides, we are young up front. We will see you guys next year here in Atown. We are focused on the dawgs now.

so what you are saying is that if you guys had blocked better, played better on special teams, had better field position, not turned the ball over, not had any penalties...then you might have played better?

sounds like a plan....lol.

Guys I'm not saying Richlands isn't a good team, they are. I'm just saying we hurt ourselves a lot Friday with missed assignments up front, field position (special teams, downing the ball inside the 15), turnovers, not getting the play in quickly resulted in penalties, etc. We made the blues look better than they are. I will admit, we lost. I just dont think Richlands is 50 points better. We have talent too, we just didn't show up Friday. ]

I beleave you left out a few things, Richlands had more speed, more power and just flat ran over top of Abingdon last friday night. And yes they were 50 points better.

I think you are wrong with both teams are down, Tazewell just has to play every game like they did in the first one!

Its up to them to prove me wrong then. I just did not think they would lose like that to CC. But then again CC may be the team to beat in the SWD. Was you at that game? If so or anyone here that was at that game tell me about CC. How do they look this year?

Its up to them to prove me wrong then. I just did not think they would lose like that to CC. But then again CC may be the team to beat in the SWD. Was you at that game? If so or anyone here that was at that game tell me about CC. How do they look this year?

WAS YOU AT THAT GAME????? Haha sorry. Had too.

I was trying to be complimentary in my other posts, but you guys took it wrong (imagine that). So, enjoy taking your shots at me. You guys can crow now but not in the future. We will get you guys and when it happens, I WILL STAND UP and SHOUT it out loud: FALCON AWESOME!!!!

Ps: Yes I'm a sore loser and you will be too next year.

I was trying to be complimentary in my other posts, but you guys took it wrong (imagine that). So, enjoy taking your shots at me. You guys can crow now but not in the future. We will get you guys and when it happens, I WILL STAND UP and SHOUT it out loud: FALCON AWESOME!!!!

LOL 4 weeks in and the birds are talking about next season guess some thing's never change.

What comes around has never came back around. How many games have you lost to Richlands? Thats what I thought. Sorry, next year the Falcons will get plucked again, you will be playing the same team.