• Richlands
    • Ref's

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest old_school
Richlands 63 Tazewell 21

Tazewell gets their three scores on punt and kick returns. Richlands should have 40+ on the score board at halftime. If not then bring on the crow!;)

If Mountain is out, forget the punt and kick returns!

So does anybody know why Cody Parnell transferred to RHS? As far as I know his family didn't move.

I was quite shocked that he transferred -- he appeared to be all about being a Bulldog -- but I guess I was wrong -- not the first time though. . . .

I think he is living by himself -- he was 18 last September -- his parents continue to have a residence in the Adria area of North Tazewell -- but again he is 18 and lots of 18 year olds live alone --

It would be nice for him to have a good game against Tazewell - but I can imagine that he will have a lot of pressure.

all this talk is just for fun we both no that it will be a great game like ever year i see the winner not winning by no more than 14 points...... good luck to both teams and the main thing is everbody stays healthy because they will see each other again later down the road.........

i take my post back....lol noway tha dawgs make the playoffs

Well, this was the most predictable result of the night...

Dude, I want go there with ya right now, I respect a lot of your post, but the 14 that picked Tazewell, are Tazewell people, so come on it don't take a rocket science to figure who they will pick... Come on you are smarter than that!

Dude, I want go there with ya right now, I respect a lot of your post, but the 14 that picked Tazewell, are Tazewell people, so come on it don't take a rocket science to figure who they will pick... Come on you are smarter than that!

I definitely respect supporting one's school, and that's cool. I know how it feels to be on the bad side of a laugher.

But come on, I wouldn't pick UVA to beat VT and not LOL when I did it. Same principle here.

Great game Richlands, seems like your Defense has finally come together... O looked good at times, the 3 Johnson boys are something to watch! Tazewell did absolutely nothing... They better get back to work on the fundamentals, or the last 4 games will be rough times.... Hope all the injured players are ok for both teams... Tazewell had a lineman get carted off, and few other starters banged up.... Mid way through the first quarter, the way the game was going it looked like it was gonna be another great game between the two... Night everyone 5 am comes early.

Zach pauley was a beast in the first half too bad he got banged up. Atleast 3 sacks in the first half. Corner Luke and tvo had pretty good games too..wish the rest wouldve showed up! They have to start protecting Lockhart better. Dean was left to try to block 3 or 4 guys each plays. Hope they turn it around next week.

Great game Richlands, seems like your Defense has finally come together... O looked good at times, the 3 Johnson boys are something to watch! Tazewell did absolutely nothing... They better get back to work on the fundamentals, or the last 4 games will be rough times.... Hope all the injured players are ok for both teams... Tazewell had a lineman get carted off, and few other starters banged up.... Mid way through the first quarter, the way the game was going it looked like it was gonna be another great game between the two... Night everyone 5 am comes early.

Classy Post Bulldog ! I wish you guys luck the rest of the season and I hope the kid that was carted off will be ok ! That's one thing I hate to see. I was carted off when I played with a tore ACL and meniscus so I know how he and his family feels. Hope he gets to finish out the season !

Decided to go watch this game. Couldn't make it to Bluefield/Gate City. I thought with the way the first quarter started, it might turn into a pretty good game. Richlands is pretty stout on defense. I know they scored 42 points tonite, but it looked like they were out of sync on offense. Too many penalties killed their momentum. If it weren't for that, they would have scored alot more. Tazewell just has trouble scoring points. Lockhart had no time at all to do much. I'm not sure how many passes he attempted tonite, but it couldn't have been many. Richlands had too much speed on the defensive line.

Great game to both teams. Good job Blues for a well played football game you have come together as a team. I feel that is the Dawgs weakness as well the Oline, they can't seem to get any offense going. My hat is off to the Blues defense Tazewell could not have had anymore than 50 yds total offense. Lets keep it going the sky is the limit.

So does anybody know why Cody Parnell transferred to RHS? As far as I know his family didn't move.

maybe Cause he worked out year round since his freshman year and didnt get to play any at all. had a great attitude good speed and lots of heart and was only allowed to sit on the bench.. or maybe you should just ask wyatt

I was quite shocked that he transferred -- he appeared to be all about being a Bulldog -- but I guess I was wrong -- not the first time though. . . .

I think he is living by himself -- he was 18 last September -- his parents continue to have a residence in the Adria area of North Tazewell -- but again he is 18 and lots of 18 year olds live alone --

It would be nice for him to have a good game against Tazewell - but I can imagine that he will have a lot of pressure.

The Parnells moved.

first off they never lived in adria. second they live together as a family in a different location.

I do have one question that I wanna ask, I haven't been on much with it being my weekend of work, but when it was 4 and 60 (which has to be the worst I have seen) and Richlands punted, why was the Richlands fan booing and crying for after the punt?

I do have one question that I wanna ask, I haven't been on much with it being my weekend of work, but when it was 4 and 60 (which has to be the worst I have seen) and Richlands punted, why was the Richlands fan booing and crying for after the punt?

no clue....maybe cause its richlands fans....go figure......i know after he punted the ball he came down funny on his foot and fell....no Tazewell player was within 5 yards of him

Also, seriously I didn't realize that Big Creek was gonna be so good this year...amazing!