Early Christmas Present

southbound

abingdon handed out an early christmas present last night. we had the game won and just gave it away. congrats to tazewell for taking it but i am just sick about this one. i thought the falcons outplayed the bulldogs last night. here i am again singing a sad song! a loss like this feels like a bad hangover. thank goodness we are going to battle this week-we should be able to get back in the win column.

this one's for you vols4life "falcon awesome"

abingdon handed out an early christmas present last night. we had the game won and just gave it away. congrats to tazewell for taking it but i am just sick about this one. i thought the falcons outplayed the bulldogs last night. here i am again singing a sad song! a loss like this feels like a bad hangover. thank goodness we are going to battle this week-we should be able to get back in the win column.

this one's for you vols4life "falcon awesome"

The falcons were outplayed in the 4th quater! Been waiting for someone to start the whining!

Abingdon just didn't know how to win...they had the dogs beat and blew it...plain and simple...no whine to it.

you are right my friend. we have to learn how to win games. for us to get respect we have to win not just play well and compete-win!

can you say CHOKE..and your announcers on 103.3 are the worst i have heard..that's no joke..i may give u a hard time but those guys can't talk

don't listen to the radio come on out and see the game. you can't get the full effects of falcon park on the radio and you miss your favorite cheer "falcon awesome". i hope you have a great week my friend.

can you say CHOKE..and your announcers on 103.3 are the worst i have heard..that's no joke..i may give u a hard time but those guys can't talk

Listen to Graham's broadcast on 106.3...worst...announcers...EVER....

ohh,we'll see about effects..the effects of hurricane stadium..the red flags will start blowin when that storm gets brewin..and the birds fly southbound

what are you talking about? i think you better stick to telling us bout how great marion & holston are.

k,read my post again ..and then again..k,one more time..k,let me break it down for you..abingdon plays marion at marion..that would be hurricane stadium..we have red flags around the school to symbolize a hurricane warning flag..when those flags are movin that would mean a hurricane is coming..you all being falcons aka" lil birdies"might wanna go "southbound"your nick..hope that is a good clear explanation to my post..but if you still are confused..say "falcon awesome" three times..then you will transported back to the gay zone..where you and all the other lil emo birds can do the hokie pokie..lol..dear god..this will ruffle feathers....lol

k,read my post again ..and then again..k,one more time..k,let me break it down for you..abingdon plays marion at marion..that would be hurricane stadium..we have red flags around the school to symbolize a hurricane warning flag..when those flags are movin that would mean a hurricane is coming..you all being falcons aka" lil birdies"might wanna go "southbound"your nick..hope that is a good clear explanation to my post..but if you still are confused..say "falcon awesome" three times..then you will transported back to the gay zone..where you and all the other lil emo birds can do the hokie pokie..lol..dear god..this will ruffle feathers....lol

be careful what you ask for my friend. hess is one of the best qb's in the district and could carry the falcons right through a hurricane. you have a short memory don't you-i just can't get over the fact we wore you guys out last year. if you say "falcon awesome" three times real fast you will be converted over from the evil empire "lord vader". we will let you be yoda if you want.:eek:

lol perfect

I happen to argree with SouthBound. Hess is very impressive. He is a leader and a very efficient quarterback. Abingdon's problem is poor coaching in my opinion. Also in my opinion, with the exception of Richlands, the coaching is poor across the board in the SWD. I was impressed with the way Abingdon fought. They could pass at will against Tazewell at times, but insisted to stay with a running game that continually lost yardage. Abingdon could be a problem for some teams in the district.

103.3 is the worst announcers on the air. you never know what the score is, what quarter it is, nothing. second, they bad mouth the coaching staff. They say stuff like, I don't know why we did that. If it was me I'd.... Regaurdless if you agree or disagree you are on the air. You weren't at practice all week. You didn't watch film. So shut your mouth. You don't know what they are trying to do. Abingdon doesn't have the best athletic group this year. Not an easy thing to work with.

gotta love it..even though half the time he so far out there i just wanna keep stirring it..oh well..hess?didn't know he was the whole team?the birds will always be birds...

it is really not that bad of a team. sure i will admit they are not as good as they have been but everyone else is down to. i am really looking forward to seeing Grundy play this year. i think it is cool that they have a decent team again. i hope the beat marion this week. good luck to the golden wave! i am sure vols4aday will find something offensive with this. grow up! you are prob some old bitter person who didn't get to play in high school. call dr. phil and work out your problems dude!:eek:

it is really not that bad of a team. sure i will admit they are not as good as they have been but everyone else is down to. i am really looking forward to seeing Grundy play this year. i think it is cool that they have a decent team again. i hope the beat marion this week. good luck to the golden wave! i am sure vols4aday will find something offensive with this. grow up! you are prob some old bitter person who didn't get to play in high school. call dr. phil and work out your problems dude!:eek:

I can't wait till Abingdon/Marion week to watch you guys go back and forth! Know vols is not a bitter old dude who didn't get to play. Also know that you are a sophomore in H.S. that doesn't play. But this is a marion/grundy thread. Unless the field is extremely watered down, don't think it'll be close. Marion beat a pretty good Chilhowie team and a fair, at least, team in Graham that took VHS to the wire. Marion 42, Grundy 21.

I can't wait till Abingdon/Marion week to watch you guys go back and forth! Know vols is not a bitter old dude who didn't get to play. Also know that you are a sophomore in H.S. that doesn't play. But this is a marion/grundy thread. Unless the field is extremely watered down, don't think it'll be close. Marion beat a pretty good Chilhowie team and a fair, at least, team in Graham that took VHS to the wire. Marion 42, Grundy 21.

I agree Cav, I get to where I just ignore some of the negative posts on this site. Trash talking gets you no where. When you lose, you look like the biggest idiot in the world.

but you guys forget i'm an old bitter man..lol..i luv being in the middle of a good old fashion smack fight..well,i said smack..me being so old you'd think i wouldn't know what that meant..lol,i bet all us canes are old