Bluefield WVA @ Gate City VA

Jason

When did we get tall grass at Legion Field?

You mean you guys mow it now???? Been a while since I was down there but with the exception of the bare spot in the middle of the field from the 30 to the 30, the grass was always 4"-6" deep.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When did we get tall grass at Legion Field?

Well Quince, you know it rained quite a bit over the weekend and the cows haven't been let out to "mow" it yet!! All jokes aside, I just hope we can burn some clock and keep the score halfway respectable.

Actual, it's completey different. The Rabid Beaver consists of Jake Lilly owning everyone. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I haven't heard of the Lilly factor in any wildcat system.

I should have put a question mark after that sorry. I was asking a question.

Guest zeus71
You mean you guys mow it now???? Been a while since I was down there but with the exception of the bare spot in the middle of the field from the 30 to the 30, the grass was always 4"-6" deep.

It was nothing but sand when we played there.

Guest BEAVERTAIL
I'm telling you guys, nothing is/was wrong with Patterson's ankle...

He is right.

I'd like to see Marcus take over some of the snaps at the QB position

He has a couple of times this year...pretty sure he did against Graham and Princeton both but maybe only one or two plays..

So again directions, from the abingdon bristol area? If i recall correctly, there is a longer, safer, easier traveling route through kingsport, or a windy, maybe shorter, more dangerous route over the mountain from there? These are the 2 options from there?

I drive safely and don't care about how curvy a route is, and a quicker route is preferred.

Recommendations? Specifics?