New Offense

southbound

I really do believe that this game will be close. Not to mention there is a 50% chance of Rain tomorrow night. That makes all of those passes that abingdon throws much more tough to catch. We all know by reading this board that Abingdons recievers are having trouble catching the football anyways.

Im not saying Battle will win but Im not saying they wont either. Just that in my opinion it will be a hard fought game that will be won in the 4th quarter.

The battle program is going to be very strong over the next few years. It will be good for both communities for this rivalry to be competitive again.

do they throw the ball any? they better be ready for us. i would like to see coach bowles run it up if you know what i mean. we need to make a statement friday!

Make a statement??? Against a Class A school that has won all of three games in the last five years??? That's funny...:D...no, wait...that's Abingdon...:eek::D:p:o:rolleyes:;):cool::)....

do they throw the ball any? they better be ready for us. i would like to see coach bowles run it up if you know what i mean. we need to make a statement friday!

You need to make a statement by beating a good SWD district team not someone that anyone could roll.

Isn't the pistol a spread formation as well?

Not really. Its more like a single back formation with the QB 3-4 steps behind center. pistol uses 1 and sometimes 2 tight ends.. Its all about getting the QB seeing the defense better, getting the RB at full speed for easier hand offs and easier fakes for trick plays and play action..

Looking at your signature i bet you've had nothing to do with that record there mr crapoball

What is your point? Did I say I had something to do with that record except watch all of them. Just a proud fan here buddy, the W column speaks for itself.

You need to make a statement by beating a good SWD district team not someone that anyone could roll.

And don't go bragging when the Falcons beat Graham later this year either because the G-Men fall into that second category this season...

Every time Abingdon wins, it's always that the other team is terrible or gave the game away. No one ever gives credit where credit is due...just a statement

it's rare that Abingdon actually wins though...i thought they outplayed Tazewell for 3 qtrs...unfortunatly for Abingdon there were 4 qtrs in the game.

you have made me feel bad. i really feel sorry for graham. hopefully, they will get it together in the near future.:(

feel sorry for your own team...they need just as much help or close to it.