coaches voted for all south west district team.

Pick_Six_27

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can..can you?

apparently you can't or we still wouldn't be on this subject.

and i'm being serious. one of the 3 johnson's are almost sure to win offensive POTY. it's just a question of which one.

Austin Johnson wins offensive POTY Cody Johnson will not make first team QB because of tazewell's Qb

The quarterback for Tazewell that was injured earlier was not even on the sidelines last night -- he was in the stands as were a couple other players. I am not sure what this means - has he quit? If so then he will not be considered in the All SWD team.

Does anyone know what his status was as the season ended.

apparently you can't or we still wouldn't be on this subject.

and i'm being serious. one of the 3 johnson's are almost sure to win offensive POTY. it's just a question of which one.

Yes, like I said that should be Austin, in my opinion. He has had the greatest impact.

The quarterback for Tazewell that was injured earlier was not even on the sidelines last night -- he was in the stands as were a couple other players. I am not sure what this means - has he quit? If so then he will not be considered in the All SWD team.

Does anyone know what his status was as the season ended.

The explanation for Lockhart can be found in the thread about "Graham v Tazewell"

Idk why everyone thinks richlands is going to be the majority of the ASWD team.. Yes the three Johnsons are great athletes and will most likely be on the team but they carried richlands through the season and there are many other teams with better athletes in the other positions

Maybe because they as a team outscored the district 251-82 and went undefeated with really only 1 challange they won't have as many as the deserve to on first team never do but you can't say they weren't the class of the district.

The other part of the question Austin Johnson should be offensive POY Cody Thomas defensive

I don't know why people from Richlands get so upset when somebody makes a joke about the Johnson boys. What did you expect? They just transfer this year to Richlands and there the playmakers of the team. You can say "you all are just jealous because we win district every year" but your not doing it with your boys. But win at all cost, correct?

Personally I think the player of the year should be Devin Johnson, the rb from Richlands. He is the best player I have seen this year. The back from Marion is very good also.

I don't know why people from Richlands get so upset when somebody makes a joke about the Johnson boys. What did you expect? They just transfer this year to Richlands and there the playmakers of the team. You can say "you all are just jealous because we win district every year" but your not doing it with your boys. But win at all cost, correct?

Personally I think the player of the year should be Devin Johnson, the rb from Richlands. He is the best player I have seen this year. The back from Marion is very good also.

I'm not so sure that some of the Grundy fans aren't confusing Devin Johnson with Austin. Austin returned two punts for TDs and almost had a 3rd punt return for a TD against Grundy. He's scored touchdowns on approximately 1 out of every 3 touches he's had this season. While Devin is outstanding, he's also a year younger and not quite as explosive as Austin at this point in time. Austin, as a WIDE RECEIVER, led the district in scoring with 2 more td's than Devin.

Edited by parsons

I'm not so sure that some of the Grundy fans aren't confusing Devin Johnson with Austin. Austin returned two punts for TD's and almost had a 3rd punt return for a TD against Grundy. He's scored td's on approximately 1 out of every 3 touches he's had this season. Austin is easily the most explosive player in the SWD this year. While Devin is outstanding, he's also a year younger and not quite as explosive as Austin at this point in time.

Austin is also somebody noticed when I went saw the Richlands/Grundy game. He make something big out of nothing..especially on punt returns. Devin Johnson was just so hard to tackle and just got chunks of yards it seemed like on every run.