Congrats G-Men!

ghstoga

It wasn't pretty but you hung in there and did what you had to do!!!

Go G-Men!!!

the only question i have is this. the marrs kid at qb must be the fastest kid anywhere. to take the snap with 4 seconds left in the game run backwards and to the ghs sideline then hit the ground and still have 2 seconds left for tazewell to get the ball back. this i dont understand. the last min. plus took about 3 min. total. the clock people at tazewell were terriable tonight. let the clock run on a out of bounds play, and a incomplete pass for tazewell. but still those last 4 seconds were something to behold. to me from watching him run and watching the clock he hit the ground after time had expired. not with time left. the refs were terriable for both sides tonight.but the catch on the last drive for ghs was a great catch. that was the play of the game i think. other than the goal line stand ghs put up.

The refs were the same ones the Blues had from CC i said that when i first seen them before the game started and then when they kept having to get together to figure out just what exactly was going on I knew it was them those guys are terrible for both sides of the ball all night. Anyway Congrats G-Men you guys a tall task ahead of you taking down Cave Spring but if you go up there and play a good solid 4 quarters might be a upset in the making.

Tazewell brought their "A" game last night. They refused to be manhandled like they were last month against Graham. Coach Wyatt had them ready to play. You could tell he had his heart and soul into this game. Those Tazewell players left everything on the field. Congrats on overcoming adversity and playing your hearts out.

Good luck G-Men next week. Remember how we dominated Tazewell last month and almost lost last night. The same situation with Cave Spring this week !

Congrat G-Men... But you guys need to learn one thing, when you go to make tackles you better get them heads up, 1) your going to hurt yourself seriously, 2) or you gonna hurt someone else!!! Thats something to think about!

If I was Wyatt and/or Marrs I'd be sending this game tape to the VHSL, or whoever oversees the officiating, for them to see how incompetent these officials were. These guys don't need to be officiating at the high school level...esp in a playoff game.

The officials were pretty much letting them play. I saw a few punches thrown at the ends of plays, right in front of the officials. I will give them credit, they did catch the offsides when the Graham receiver left early, of course he was 5 yards down field at the snap.

As for the pass caught by the Graham lineman, I have one rules question; does the fact that the pass was tipped negate a linemen being 5 yards down field? I know tipped passes negate pass interference.

They were at least consistent.

The officials were pretty much letting them play. I saw a few punches thrown at the ends of plays, right in front of the officials. I will give them credit, they did catch the offsides when the Graham receiver left early, of course he was 5 yards down field at the snap.

As for the pass caught by the Graham lineman, I have one rules question; does the fact that the pass was tipped negate a linemen being 5 yards down field? I know tipped passes negate pass interference.

They were at least consistent.

Usually when the officials let them play there are hardly any flags thrown...this game had flags thrown almost every other play. Granted there were a bunch of off-sides (esp GHS) but the ref's seemed to slow the game by not letting them play.

Also, on the tipped pass...it was a middle screen...the d-line was let through and the fb just stepped up to the los where the lineman that caught the pass was.

Congrats G-Men!!!!

I said at the beginning of the year that you guys would go 0-10 and i can say that I have never been so happy to be proven wrong.

Ill be there next week supporting yall, go get em!!!

Usually when the officials let them play there are hardly any flags thrown...this game had flags thrown almost every other play. Granted there were a bunch of off-sides (esp GHS) but the ref's seemed to slow the game by not letting them play.

Also, on the tipped pass...it was a middle screen...the d-line was let through and the fb just stepped up to the los where the lineman that caught the pass was.

Considering that the pass was good for a first down on a 3rd and 4, the lineman was at least four yards down field. I am sure of this since it happened right in from of me and I had a clear view of where the lineman was in relation to the yard markers.

When I say they were allowed to play, I am talking about the physical nature of the game, not the off sides calls. Most of those calls on Graham were anxious blitzers and most of Tazewell's were either reaction to movements or players not getting set.

the only question i have is this. the marrs kid at qb must be the fastest kid anywhere. to take the snap with 4 seconds left in the game run backwards and to the ghs sideline then hit the ground and still have 2 seconds left for tazewell to get the ball back. this i dont understand. the last min. plus took about 3 min. total. the clock people at tazewell were terriable tonight. let the clock run on a out of bounds play, and a incomplete pass for tazewell. but still those last 4 seconds were something to behold. to me from watching him run and watching the clock he hit the ground after time had expired. not with time left. the refs were terriable for both sides tonight.but the catch on the last drive for ghs was a great catch. that was the play of the game i think. other than the goal line stand ghs put up.

if he is so fast then why did a kicker rock him tonight?

If I was Wyatt and/or Marrs I'd be sending this game tape to the VHSL, or whoever oversees the officiating, for them to see how incompetent these officials were. These guys don't need to be officiating at the high school level...esp in a playoff game.

these guys dont even need to be officiating JV girls basketball HAHA

Considering that the pass was good for a first down on a 3rd and 4, the lineman was at least four yards down field. I am sure of this since it happened right in from of me and I had a clear view of where the lineman was in relation to the yard markers.

When I say they were allowed to play, I am talking about the physical nature of the game, not the off sides calls. Most of those calls on Graham were anxious blitzers and most of Tazewell's were either reaction to movements or players not getting set.

Guess we will have to agree to disagree...it happened in front of me as well. When our lineman caught the ball he ran for at least five yards or so before he was tackled. He didn't go down as soon as he caught it.

if he is so fast then why did a kicker rock him tonight?

The post was questioning how the ref's figured that with all of David's running around that he did it all and left two seconds on the clock and there were only 4 seconds to start with...it's called sarcasm.

Considering that the pass was good for a first down on a 3rd and 4, the lineman was at least four yards down field.

If it was a screen pass, as long as the intended receiver was behind the line of scrimmage, the OL can be downfield.

The post was questioning how the ref's figured that with all of David's running around that he did it all and left two seconds on the clock and there were only 4 seconds to start with...it's called sarcasm.

There was one second left.

There was one second left.

there is no way man there was only 4 secs left before he took the snap and he backed up couple of yards to take the knee. Anyway no reason to argue you guys got one extra play and could not pull it off so no harm done.