? for the weather gurus out there

Pirate1

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My little brother usually get's home around 3:40 on the school bus

It's now 4:10 and he's still not here. Roads must be VERY bad

Traffic is at a standstill in a lot of places...toss in a detour for the busted water line near Cole Harley and you've got complete and total madness in Bluefield...

After 400 and half the buses havent even made it to Montcalm yet. Our hill is slick and the board hasnt even got here to scrape it.

That's the superintendent's fault for not letting school out early. Schools all over SW Virginia were closed all day in anticipation of this storm. Debbie Akers is an idiot!!

That's the superintendent's fault for not letting school out early. Schools all over SW Virginia were closed all day in anticipation of this storm. Debbie Akers is an idiot!!

Just heard students are stuck at Bluefield Middle, can't get off the hill

Just heard students are stuck at Bluefield Middle, can't get off the hill

If true, Akers needs to be thrown out of office for this. I just saw two buses go by on Cumberland Ave at 5:25 and 5:35. There is ZERO excuse for a screw up like this on her part!!!!!!!

School systems all over the region were closed all day in fear of this storm and her failure to follow their lead has put more unnecessary traffic on the roads and thousands of lives at risk!!!

If true, Akers needs to be thrown out of office for this. I just saw two buses go by on Cumberland Ave at 5:25 and 5:35. There is ZERO excuse for a screw up like this on her part!!!!!!!

School systems all over the region were closed all day in fear of this storm and her failure to follow their lead has put more unnecessary traffic on the roads and thousands of lives at risk!!!

All I know is my nephew goes there and was still there after 5:00, he called home saying students and teachers were stuck there.