Richlands/Grundy (Boys) Region IV-!st Round

tbgfan

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratz Grundy, what extra curricular activity happened at the end of the game?

Two fat guys must have been rasslin over a hot dog or something but one jumped on the others back and rode him down to the floor like a Grundy rassler. The cops ran both of them out of the gym

Radio said two Richlands players ejected one player on one play and another on the next play and something going on in the stands and something going on out side.

Edited by Blues Man

Listing to the scanner someone that was in the stands is getting a trip to Tazewell in a town bubble gum mechaine.

Was it one of the fat guys or are they taking Silly Mitchell back to TTown as the grand marshall for a parade after beating Richlands girls?

im disgusted with the way richlands was, esp. #11 classless joke..and yes the fighting went on for about 15 mins and after they were thrown out they continued outside

I don't know anything about what went on with the adults, but I was very upset with how some of our players lost their composure. It always takes two, but, the Grundy players and Coaches held their cool. The foul that Overton (#11) committed was completely uncalled for. Good Luck to Grundy in the next round.

who was fighting? Players and fans? please explain

Two fans from Richlands. Both men were men in their upper 60's. The head coach from Richlands dad was the one who jumped the other man coming down the aisle. That was it until the one who got jumped went outside and collapsed. The police than came in and removed Mcgee from the gym. Reminded you of Grundy and Richlands of old.

what was the joke?

I think I heard # 11 ask the Grundy player what had 1000 feet and 37 teeth ? The Grundy player said he didn't know. # 11 said, '500 people at the Grundy WalMart'. I agree, that was totally classless!

Edited by Cornholio

it was really hard to tell, but one jumped over a Grundy coach (not a basketball coach) and he made his presence known lol as for the fight its self it started when Jon Kelly and overton(#11) went to the floor for a loose ball with about 20 some seconds left, and a double technical was called and it got the fans all far'd up lol then with 2 seconds left gets an intentional foul on Logan Boyd that was totally uncalled for

The Double Technical was on Gunner McGee and Kelly of Grundy but McGee was ejected for throwing punches but It was just a horrible display of maturity and discipline by our player but a tip of the cap to Grundy for keeping their cool and composure But when did Richlands become The Brushfork Armory?????