What IF: Falcon Style

Falconman

What if: Abingdon was one division lower

- No more Salem

- No more Pulaski

Both are great programs and we are striving for that.

What if: Richlands wasn't in the SWD

- Falcons would win it and represent well in the playoffs

- Falcon Nation travels well and the rest of the state would see the pride of SWVA.

What if: The Falcons did win the SWD this year and did well in the playoffs. Would they finally get the respect on this board that they deserve?

What if, just maybe, most of you reading this are actually closet falcon fans? Hmm, . . . what if? :rolleyes:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What if: Richlands wasn't in the SWD

- Falcons would win it and represent well in the playoffs

- Falcon Nation travels well and the rest of the state would see the pride of SWVA.

I think Richlands has both of these covered.

What if: The Falcons did win the SWD this year and did well in the playoffs. Would they finally get the respect on this board that they deserve?

This is one "what if" that we won't have to worry about...

you must be a Grundy xfr...see, Richlands leaving the SWD or going to a lower division wont make YOUR program any better.

only chance Abingdon has of winning the SWD in the near future is if they are the only team in it.

"Richlands leaving the SWD or going to a lower division wont make YOUR program any better.

only chance Abingdon has of winning the SWD in the near future is if they are the only team in it. "

Well........you beat me to it Lance.....LOL !

I guess there's no harm in them dreaming though.....lol !

Bigrhsfan

only chance Abingdon has of winning the SWD in the near future is if they are the only team in it.

Which may be a distinct possibility in a couple of years...:eek:...

I know several of you are probably going to the race this weekend. Be sure to pump gas, get something good to eat, and buy your cigarettes all in Abingdon. Cause you know the saying in times like these, "The rich just keep on getting richer!" :)

I know several of you are probably going to the race this weekend. Be sure to pump gas, get something good to eat, and buy your cigarettes all in Abingdon. Cause you know the saying in times like these, "The rich just keep on getting richer!" :)

How arrogant are you, do you know why people of Meadowview, Glade, Damascus, Bristol, southwest virginia, hell, the freaking whole United States hate Abingdon, its because of your ability to act as if you are better. Listen, I graduated from Patrick Henry many years ago and we kicked your A-- in football. So, don't act like you are better. YOU'RE NOT! Yes, I'm going to the race; NO, I wont be spending my money in Abingdon! My money will be spent elsewhere. Deal with it!

now, children...

don't flatter him by saying people around the US know where abingdon is. and how is a patrick henry-abingdon football rivalry from however many years ago relevant to his wet dreams about what isn't going to happen next year? he's just some kid in a computer lab talking about things he doesn't know jack about.

Keeper1, there is some wisdom there. Abingdon's fans arrogance is harder for me to stomach based on their athletic performance.

Lots of towns feel like theirs is the best around; look at Richlands, Bluefield, Wytheville, Blacksburg, Salem, and so on. Just go up and down the road, it is a natural thing. It is mostly good for a chuckle.

Richlands? Why are they on your list hacker? I can't think of 1 good thing there-maybe Cuz's.:D

Talking about FOOTBALL. We are not talking about Ritchie Rich neighborhoods.

Haha well to bad money doesnt help you play football any better. Hows it feel that all these poor hick towns put a beating on you every year. We Should of beat Graham.We should of beat Tazewell. Marion is losing everything. Shut up a good team wins the games they should. A good team doesn't cry all the time. A good team doesn't say what if they play with the hand they're delt and play football. So what every stupid situations you want to come up with get over it because it isn't happening you'll be lucky to even make playoffs rather Hess stays or not.

Haha well to bad money doesnt help you play football any better. Hows it feel that all these poor hick towns put a beating on you every year. We Should of beat Graham.We should of beat Tazewell. Marion is losing everything. Shut up a good team wins the games they should. A good team doesn't cry all the time. A good team doesn't say what if they play with the hand they're delt and play football. So what every stupid situations you want to come up with get over it because it isn't happening you'll be lucky to even make playoffs rather Hess stays or not.

Abingdon will not make the playoffs, period!! These guys just want to talk smack year in and year out and never provide on the field. It will be the same this year as is every year. Abingdon is just not a football town. They don't have the support and the getty up they need.

Richlands? Why are they on your list hacker? I can't think of 1 good thing there-maybe Cuz's.:D

The list was not all-inclusive. I could have added many more. Heck it is human nature to want to feel better than someone else.

Abingdon will not make the playoffs, period!! These guys just want to talk smack year in and year out and never provide on the field. It will be the same this year as is every year. Abingdon is just not a football town. They don't have the support and the getty up they need.

You are wrong: There are athletes coming up that will dominate most sports they play. It is just sad that the district is falling apart and everyone is jumping out. I really feel like we are getting ready to make some major noise in all sports (football, basketball, and baseball). Saddle up boys! :cool:

You are wrong: There are athletes coming up that will dominate most sports they play. It is just sad that the district is falling apart and everyone is jumping out. I really feel like we are getting ready to make some major noise in all sports (football, basketball, and baseball). Saddle up boys! :cool:

Not football!!! Richlands will have another 4 or 5 touchdown victory over the Falcons this season.. I have made the mistake of picking Abingdon to be tough to beat on certain years and will not make that mistake again. You guys never produce on the football field. You guys don't have the hard nosed football program you proclaim to have.

Not football!!! Richlands will have another 4 or 5 touchdown victory over the Falcons this season.. I have made the mistake of picking Abingdon to be tough to beat on certain years and will not make that mistake again. You guys never produce on the football field. You guys don't have the hard nosed football program you proclaim to have.

Keep Dreaming it will be different this year. You guys lost alot. We didn't.