7 on 7 at Richlands Thursday 6/24/10

mv91

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have info on this Thursday's 7on7 at Richlands. Start time? Teams involved?

MV91, I have heard thru the grape vine that nine teams are scheduled. They want 15 by Thursday but I don't know all the schools.

Edited by the_general

Yep, that is what i was told by a players friends mothers sisters fathers uncles mothers nephew told me anyway!!! LOL

That's good enough for me......LOL ! Sounds like a great source....lol !

It does start at 12:20. Teams are Richlands, Bluefield, Northside, Holston, John Battle, and Thomas Walker.

I heard that nine teams were to show up.....thats disappointing! Wonder which teams will participate in the linemen challenge?

I heard that nine teams were to show up.....thats disappointing! Wonder which teams will participate in the linemen challenge?

six more committed today:

(1) The drugstore cowboys

(2) The Raven Wrecks

(3) The Seaboard Seahags

(4) The Pounding Mill - ers

(5) The Sword Creek Sword swallowers

(6) The Taco Belles

Did the Falcons not send any lineman today? I know Coach Price has been working them hard. I talked to several of the lineman and they are benching over 200 now and drinking the protein shakes. Keep working Falcons!

Heck, I heard there was one dude at Hurley bench pressing close to 400!

The Falcons better get the maxium protein drinks along with high potent bird seed if their gonna do anything this year! They should be further along than that!!!Go Falcons spread your wings and drop the bird doodoo on them opponents..lol

Richlands kind of dominated. Bluefield will be fine when they get to play their type of ball. Northside will play some extra ball games again this year. I really liked that #25 for Northside he made some good plays. The other teams played hard but a little undersize.

for freshmen thats respectable but nothing to brag about, now if all of the linemen bench at least 200 I guess thats ok. junior and senior linemen should be up around 300 with some up to 400

Edited by redtiger