2010 Nike Pro Combat football uniforms

bhs7695

WVU+backyard+brawl+2010.jpg

I have mixed feelings about WVU's pro-combat uni's. I mean, I like them, but I don't. If that makes sense.

They look a helluva lot better than VT's, and Pitt's for that matter...

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Variable
They look a helluva lot better than VT's, and Pitt's for that matter...

Definitely. But I like the idea of a matte finish helmet for VT. In fact Tech's uniforms would not have been so bad if they didnt do that wierd thing with the stripes and the numbers. Why try to make it look like a circuit board?

WVU+backyard+brawl+2010.jpg

I have mixed feelings about WVU's pro-combat uni's. I mean, I like them, but I don't. If that makes sense.

the theme and uni looked good for an occasional wear in my opinion...They are supposed to be wearing them vs NC State too.

I didn't think you all were going to the bowl game. Got your tickets yet...where are your seats this year...did you get them through the VTTO? We got ours through the VTTO and surprisingly, they aren't as bad as they have been...still not great though...Sect. 139, Row 19...at least we aren't behind the endzone for this one.

They still don't compare to the Sugar Bowl tickets...40 yard line, 18th row, right in the middle of all the Auburn big-money donors. LOL

I'm taking a vacation to Orlando for a the first week of January. You know, a little golf, a little fishing in the Gulf. Dad and I have decided we are going to drive down to the game from Orlando. We don't have our tickets yet and we know that we can buy pretty good seats at the game under face value if we don't find a better deal before that.

I still don't have a freaking clue how you two got those Sugar Bowl seats. Just one of those unexplained things

It has been comment on the board earlier. I expect the "official" announcement will be Mon.

http://www.hokiesports.com/football/recaps/20101219aaa.html

http://www.techsideline.com/news_archive/showArticle-5612.php

And, thanks for leaving the door open for me on that one...I really needed that! LOL

Any of you guys who have traveled to Miami before for games have any recommendations for hotel accomodations? Looking for something affordable for college students but something nice and nearby for some fun.

Any of you guys who have traveled to Miami before for games have any recommendations for hotel accomodations? Looking for something affordable for college students but something nice and nearby for some fun.

I think it all depends on what you want to be "nearby"...they are having game week festivities down in South Beach, 15 miles form the team's hotel in Hollywood, and 17 miles from the Stadium in Miami Gardens. The team's hotel is 11 miles from the Stadium. Its all too spread out in Miami to be "nearby" everything...you'll just have to pick your spot and go with the flow...

http://www.orangebowl.org/festival/calendar_of_events.aspx

The Orange Bowl is nothing like the Sugar Bowl...everything is within a mile of everything...hotels, Bourbon St., SuperDome...all within walking distance...

I think it all depends on what you want to be "nearby"...they are having game week festivities down in South Beach, 15 miles form the team's hotel in Hollywood, and 17 miles from the Stadium in Miami Gardens. The team's hotel is 11 miles from the Stadium. Its all too spread out in Miami to be "nearby" everything...you'll just have to pick your spot and go with the flow...

http://www.orangebowl.org/festival/calendar_of_events.aspx

The Orange Bowl is nothing like the Sugar Bowl...everything is within a mile of everything...hotels, Bourbon St., SuperDome...all within walking distance...

When I went to the Orange Bowl in '96 there was a topless beach nearby where the pregame party/buffet was held at.

Thanks guys. I was fairly certain that things were spread out in and around Miami. In your alls opinions, does it seem like there will be a large number of Hokie faithful making the trip or will this be like the previous 2 Orange Bowl trips?