The Falcons VS. The Mighty Richlands!

kineticks

Well personally i believe the tornadoes are overrated! they havent played anyone to the caliber of J.I. Burton and as a falcon we gave J I all they wanted we just had some mistakes and the REFS were horrible!!!!!!!!!! I have heard that crosswhite wasnt at 100% last week but he is coming out at 110% this week!!!! since richlands lost their star player, Austin Johnson, there wont be anyone that will hurt us with speed! the new transfer will easily score at least 3 touchdowns on Richlands so im feeling the Falcons are going 2-1 on friday! Because we all know that Falcon Hill is a crazy place to be at in the Fall!!!! give me some predictions!!!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well personally i believe the tornadoes are overrated! they havent played anyone to the caliber of J.I. Burton and as a falcon we gave J I all they wanted we just had some mistakes and the REFS were horrible!!!!!!!!!! I have heard that crosswhite wasnt at 100% last week but he is coming out at 110% this week!!!! since richlands lost their star player, Austin Johnson, there wont be anyone that will hurt us with speed! the new transfer will easily score at least 3 touchdowns on Richlands so im feeling the Falcons are going 2-1 on friday! Because we all know that Falcon Hill is a crazy place to be at in the Fall!!!! give me some predictions!!!

Richlands 42 Abingdon 13

lol.

Richlands by 50+

Well, here we go ! That's what I been wanting to hear....LOL ! I'll give you guys one thing, you have no idea what your talking about, but you say it anyway...LOL !

The Falcons are going to have a lot of CROW to eat after this week.

So you think we are over rated and we haven't played anybody, I think Gate City might want to say something about that along with Powell Valley. I'd also say that Honaker would give you a good game if not beat you.

But enough said ......for now we'll see what happens on Friday.

Going to be a lot of crying in Falcon town on Saturday.

You guys just keep writing some mighty big checks that your players is going to have to cash.........and I can't wait !

Be on here Saturday !

Richlands 52 Abingdon 13

First off the Blue tornadoes are not a one man team! We are 22 Mean Football players that are ready to kick falcons A%% and take names! We have speed all over the place even our OLINE and DLINE are quick and fast!!!!!!! If u guys stop will lowe we have hunter brown, cody thomas, zack frazier, Skyler Bunker, and Devon Johnson killing Crosswhite in the backfield! Our secondary are lockdown and will get atleast 2 interceptions this game! i think crosswhite is still feeling that hit from last year that Will Lowe laid! and thats just our defense! our offense is deep and talented that we could put our 2nd string rb in and he could run over you guys! im excited for this game

Richlands-52

Abingdon-7.

You are as carzy as Falconman and Southbound.

First off the Blue tornadoes are not a one man team! We are 22 Mean Football players that are ready to kick falcons A%% and take names! We have speed all over the place even our OLINE and DLINE are quick and fast!!!!!!! If u guys stop will lowe we have hunter brown, cody thomas, zack frazier, Skyler Bunker, and Devon Johnson killing Crosswhite in the backfield! Our secondary are lockdown and will get atleast 2 interceptions this game! i think crosswhite is still feeling that hit from last year that Will Lowe laid! and thats just our defense! our offense is deep and talented that we could put our 2nd string rb in and he could run over you guys! im excited for this game

Aman brother ! I can't believe that they still want to run their mouth after the kicking they took last year !

I guess some never learn. I know last year is last year, but this years Richlands team is even better then last years.

You guys from Abingdon.........please keep motivating our team.....please !

Ohhhhh I can't wait for this game, it's gonna be fun.

Edited by Bigrhsfan

Lord have mercy, there is another one of these guys. Is there something in the school lunches at AHS that is causing this.

Is there anyone here who could influence Mance to not call off the dogs before halftime?

It would be nice to see a 96-6 game so maybe once and for all we could put an end to this Abingdon rah-rah crowd.

It is good for a few laughs from time to time i must admit.

Abingdon will get slapped down. Richlands Defense is the real deal. Offense is also. Are you trying to be as popular as the Southbound and Falconman? Trust me, Abingdon is not a contender more like a pretender and so are you. Speaking of which where are the mighty southbound and falconman? Probably hiding after getting beat friday. lol Good for them, they are stupid anyway. Richlands will name it on Abingdon, Richlands 56, Aboingdon 0.

This is exactly why i come on here and post because the richlands fans idolize the tornadoes! we will win because crosswhite will run outside just like basset did to kill you guys!!!! the score didnt show it but basset shouldve won that game! Unlike last year we are alot more physical and bigger on our offense line so mr will lowe will have a tough time making plays in backfield! i believe our new transfer will keep brad strong on lockdown because we will keep the ball out of his hands im just saying this year is our year BLONADERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Abingdon will get slapped down. Richlands Defense is the real deal. Offense is also. Are you trying to be as popular as the Southbound and Falconman? Trust me, Abingdon is not a contender more like a pretender and so are you. Speaking of which where are the mighty southbound and falconman? Probably hiding after getting beat friday. lol Good for them, they are stupid anyway. Richlands will name it on Abingdon, Richlands 56, Aboingdon 0.

SPELL MY HOME TOWN RIGHT ABINGDON!!! just straight up uneducated!

the real abingdon is nothing lke what you guys make it out to be, a few guys, southbound, falconman, etc, gives us all a bad name. the real attitude of the team this year is to try and change everyones mind that we are soft and are the whine and cheesers, the team doesnt think they are world beaters or that they are going to blow everyone out obviously, the team just wants to go out and hit people and try to make it to the playoffs, please excuse any ignorant remarks by any other falcon fan that makes yall think otherwise. p.s. none of us like wine coolers or justin timberlake we prefer skynyrd too

the real abingdon is nothing lke what you guys make it out to be, a few guys, southbound, falconman, etc, gives us all a bad name. the real attitude of the team this year is to try and change everyones mind that we are soft and are the whine and cheesers, the team doesnt think they are world beaters or that they are going to blow everyone out obviously, the team just wants to go out and hit people and try to make it to the playoffs, please excuse any ignorant remarks by any other falcon fan that makes yall think otherwise. p.s. none of us like wine coolers or justin timberlake we prefer skynyrd too

i like wine coolers!