Graham Vs Marion

GrahamPG44

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thoughts are simple skip this game and come watch the Falcons!!

why would anyone want to travel to a town to watch the dead birds play.ghs is not good at all this year but i would still rather watch a class team other than staff than watch a team with no class as in fans.

Marion is young with a little bit of speed, similar to Graham. Graham can't stop ANYBODY...I feel that they will need to score 50 points to win a game this year. Marion will win, but not as badly as they did last season...

I'll say Marion 34....Graham 24...good news is graham MIGHT...and that's a big MIGHT put an end to their streak of allowing 40 points or more....

I believe Graham has given up nearly 550 points since the first game of last season....that speaks for itself.

How many teams will have to score 40 points on Graham, before they realize that a change on defense is necessary?

I haven't got to see either of these teams yet and just know what I have read here so I think I will go with Marion simply because they are home. That is always at least a little bit of an advantage for most teams.

Marion 35 Graham 21

I believe it could go either way. I always look forward to the match-up. Good luck to both teams. A-Train, go on down to South Holston and hold hands with Southbound and Falconman.

Have seen both teams play. Graham has absolutely NO defense. Marion is "down" this year, but will still beat Graham.

I have'nt had the oppurtunity to watch Marion this year either but have watched Graham twice. Graham will walk in on 10/15/2010 (Tazewell) WINLESS and if they dont find a way to patch up the defense they may walk out winless.

I actually think Graham is coming out with the W on this one.

I haven't seen Marion this year but I heard they don't really have a passing game.

Graham's run defense is good enough to win this one.

Graham-32

Marion-18

What is going on at Graham? Coaches first need to be a model for theses kids , second they need to coach and do so that they look out for the safety and welfare of the kids. I hate to say it , but the Graham needs a change in the personnel that is running the program. It is just not right for the kids and the tradition that has been in place for years. One would think that these individuals would see that and step down . Maybe this week they can muster up a win Graham by 7, I hope!

WeeCee is the biggest problem and DM allows him to do most of the coaching.

Something I don't understand is I thought it was a conflict of interest to be both AD and head coach. Am I right in saying that Marrs is both?

I actually think Graham is coming out with the W on this one.

I haven't seen Marion this year but I heard they don't really have a passing game.

Graham's run defense is good enough to win this one.

Graham-32

Marion-18

Marion`s qb can throw the ball but they haven`t attempted to throw the ball much. I have no clue why because Wagner has a good arm. They passed a lot in the Patrick Henry benefit game but not much since.

Many schools, the AD also coaches a sport. Tommy Keane is head Softball coach @ Tazewell. Glynn Carlock was both HC & AD at Graham for years.

Hard to keep up with all the head coaches now after being out of school for the last decade! I knew Tom Keene was an assistant coach on the football.

May not be the best idea in the world having your boss as an underling in my opinion... Head coach is a little different though.

I agree he can throw the ball but you know how Marion's play calling is another thing if Graham doesnt have a passing game they will have a hard time winning this game cause Marion has a stout run defense

Graham does have a passing game though. They came out in the spread against VA High and did really well with passing. Aaron Davidson threw for 3 touchdowns I believe. Adderius "Daylight" Jackson also ran a lot better in the spread last week.

That is what I don't know. I've never seen them play so I don't know how good their defense is. I'm sure your defense is better than ours but I think our offense is better that yours.

This should be a very competitive game Friday and I cannot wait.