Week 6 Lil'Leonards_Losers (Rivalry Week)

Leonards_Losers

WEEK #6

Fans, we’re at the halfway point of the regular season and we’ve had a lot of great games so far this year. The surprise team of the 1st half has been the Exit 7 Chariot Riders. With district play beginning this weekend for most teams, believe you me, it’s just going to get better. In other words, the heat is on. Just remember what Granny Youkum always tells us about pressure. “The Cream Will Rise to the Topâ€. However, last week was interesting. It appears that we have upset some of our fans with some of our picks, especially the Tazewell – Abingdon game. Cousin Udell Yokum attended that game to check out what a Blue Cock-a-Doodle-Do is (he raises fightin’ roosters over at Beefide, KY). He told us Saturday morning, that a lot of those Blue Cock-a-whatever’s fans would have failed the “toothpick test†at halftime. I guess the best response for our upset fans is one of Grandmother May Belle Slocum’s quotes, “Sometimes, even if you win, you are still a loserâ€.

CRAB GRASS HARVEST BOWL

YES, YES, YES, it’s that time of the year. From Exit 7 to Exit 19, excitement is in the air for the annual CRAB GRASS HARVEST BOWL. Especially at Exit 7 where the EXIT 7 CHARIOT RIDERS are off to their best start since chariot wheels were square, well, maybe not that long ago. The Chariot Riders have rolled over 4 foes so far this season and would love to make the Blue Buzzards number 5. The Blue Buzzards had to do some serious regrouping during halftime at Tazewell this past Friday. The Buzzards have 2 wins so far this season (both against teams that have yet to win) and are looking for number 3 against a team that they have dominated for several years. However, this year’s chariot is a chariot of a different color. John Battle Folks, you had better get there early before they run out of the Buzzard wings, hot dogs and funnel cakes. This one could be a packed nest. Don’t forget the Miss Crab Grass Beauty pageant. Get mad all you want but Leonard thinks the Trojan horse will be parading down I-81 Saturday morning.

Lil’Leonards_Losers – Abingdon

Phelps @ Hurley (Homecoming)

Uncle Clovis Slocum has been chosen to be the Grand Marshall of the Hurley homecoming parade this year. Advance Auto Parts has been sold out of 4 wheeler wax for the past 2 days and they only have 3 cans of Tire Foam left. The chicken pens on straight fork have been cleaned and decorated for this grand event. The shoes and helmets have been polished and the floors have been moped for the after game ho-down. Clovis has already picked up his Tuxedo at the PawPaw Mall. The Two Winged Stingers from East Kentucky will swarm down Guessie’s Fork with hopes of stinging the homecoming King and Queen. The Grey Coats ended their losing streak last week against the Generals of Southern West Virginia. With District play on the horizon the Rebels are trying to get into championship form. But this week there is one Two Winged Stinger that can throw the pigskin. The Stingers offense can put points on the board just has quick as they can build a hornets’ nest. The Grey Coats will have to out flank and keep the Hornets within range. What the Hornet don’t know is, the Rebels artillery will be loaded with (SURE SHOT) {SURE SHOT $1.99 at the Family Dollar} look for a flankin’ move down Main Knox. The folks on Guessie’s Fork have already piled up the brush for a victory Bond Fire as the Hornets flutter back up the G - FORK to Kentucky with their stinger tucked between their wings.

Lil’Leonards_Losers -- Phelps

Gate City @ Bluefield

This year’s addition of the mighty Beavers is a little less than usual. They have beaten the weak sisters of the area, but got beat down when they played outside their happy confines of Mitchell Stadium. The Scott County Devils have made things go their way since the Big Blues pushed them around in week 1. The Beavers are looking for revenge after the Debacle at Legion Field last year. Gate City only wants this game to be decided on the field, not by the West Virginia Homers in Zebra suits. (Beaver Fans remember Pikeville, Ky --- that small little Single A school)

Lil’Leonards_Losers—Bluefield

Graham @ Princeton

NBC has a show titled the BIGGEST LOSER, and both of these teams may be in line for an appearance. Both are similar squads. Both have played good competition. Both have underachieved. The seat is getting hot for both coaches. Princeton is a school 3 times bigger than Graham and should win. But Graham has improved each week and is close to winning. The Outback , and Texas Steakhouse will be full after this one.

Lil’ Leonards_Losers – Graham

Pulaski County @ Amherst County

It’s not often that OLD LEONARD picks one this far from the OLD HOMESTEAD, but this one caught our eye. The YOUNG PUL-CATS are still learning how to hunt for their meal. The hunting has been successful the last 2 weeks after getting off to a rough start. The Lancers of Lord Amherst are well known throughout the Commonwealth for their devastating charges and routs. However, these are not the Lancers of seasons of Yore. In fact, they have been driven from the battlefield in total rout the last 2 weeks. When was the last time that has happen? The Pul-Cats will try to sneak another win this week, but will find that the Lance still has an edge.

Lil’Leonards_Losers – Pulaski County

Tazewell @ Richlands

The Bulldogs will look like a bunch of Mexican Hairless Dogs on Saturday morning after trying to run through the Erine Hicks Stadium wind tunnel…..

Lil’Leonards_Losers – Tazewell

Twin Valley @ Honaker

The fur will fly in this one-sided cat fight and it won’t be tiger fur.

Lil’Leonards_Losers – Twin Valley

Your on top of your game there lil'Leonard. Your not doing your job right if you don't pee in some peoples soup once in a while and it looks like you had a full bladder this week....lol !

This might stir up a few.

Your on top of your game there lil'Leonard. Your not doing your job right if you don't pee in some peoples soup once in a while and it looks like you had a full bladder this week....lol !

This might stir up a few.

SO you're saying that you eat the pee soup @ El Mariachi's in Richvegas? I guess when they say Richlands is full of piss and vinegar they weren't kidding!:eek:

What a joke? The sad thing is everyone is in agreement with you as long as you pick against Abingdon. This is BULL! :mad: You will find out like everyone else Friday night that Battle is who we thought they were. And that is why we lined up and took the field. ha ha :D Can u say blowout? :D

What a joke? The sad thing is everyone is in agreement with you as long as you pick against Abingdon. This is BULL! :mad: You will find out like everyone else Friday night that Battle is who we thought they were. And that is why we lined up and took the field. ha ha :D Can u say blowout? :D

Can you say......upset...oh wait....its not an upset. We're 4-1 and you've won 2 games...right? Neither team you've defeated has won a game yet, right. Never mind, Battle will win this one as expected. Abingdon will not pull the upset.

Hey Loser, why not post your record for the year? I would say you are WAY below

.500. Seriously, this board MUST be full of high school kids that let there emotions speak for their head. This idiot picked Tazewell to beat Abingdon....how'd that turn out idiot? I would enjoy your banter if you used your head in your picks. But, dude, come on and grow up already. I have no problem with you picking JSB to beat AHS (won't happen) but when you actually picked Twell to beat AHS I rendered my verdict on you right then. You have got to be a RHS or JSB homer. And you freakin idiots that agree with him for always picking against AHS...well, if Loser is an idiot and you follow him..what's that make you??? Again, Loser, post your record for the year. Freakin' idiot.

.500. Seriously, this board MUST be full of high school kids that let there emotions speak for their head. This idiot picked Tazewell to beat Abingdon....how'd that turn out idiot? I would enjoy your banter if you used your head in your picks. But, dude, come on and grow up already. I have no problem with you picking JSB to beat AHS (won't happen) but when you actually picked Twell to beat AHS I rendered my verdict on you right then. You have got to be a RHS or JSB homer. And you freakin idiots that agree with him for always picking against AHS...well, if Loser is an idiot and you follow him..what's that make you??? Again, Loser, post your record for the year. Freakin' idiot.

Its called an upset pick. Sounds like someone hit a nerve. And for 2 quarters last week, it looked like he may have been right. Give Abingdon credit for actually waking up and playing instead of thinking it was a cakewalk.

Are you going to whine anymore? Jeezzze It's just a prediction lmao.... What a poon hahaha

From what I heard, Falconman, Southbound and The Big O all failed the "Toothpick Test" last Friday Night during halftime at Tazewell. Good Job Leonard.

Whats a matter, did Lil'Leonard hit a nerve?

Phelps @ Hurley (Homecoming)

Uncle Clovis Slocum has been chosen to be the Grand Marshall of the Hurley homecoming parade this year. Advance Auto Parts has been sold out of 4 wheeler wax for the past 2 days and they only have 3 cans of Tire Foam left. The chicken pens on straight fork have been cleaned and decorated for this grand event. The shoes and helmets have been polished and the floors have been moped for the after game ho-down. Clovis has already picked up his Tuxedo at the PawPaw Mall. The Two Winged Stingers from East Kentucky will swarm down Guessie’s Fork with hopes of stinging the homecoming King and Queen. The Grey Coats ended their losing streak last week against the Generals of Southern West Virginia. With District play on the horizon the Rebels are trying to get into championship form. But this week there is one Two Winged Stinger that can throw the pigskin. The Stingers offense can put points on the board just has quick as they can build a hornets’ nest. The Grey Coats will have to out flank and keep the Hornets within range. What the Hornet don’t know is, the Rebels artillery will be loaded with (SURE SHOT) {SURE SHOT $1.99 at the Family Dollar} look for a flankin’ move down Main Knox. The folks on Guessie’s Fork have already piled up the brush for a victory Bond Fire as the Hornets flutter back up the G - FORK to Kentucky with their stinger tucked between their wings.

Lil’Leonards_Losers -- Phelps

Not so quick Littlin them baby wasp have grown in to full fledged red tail welp raisers and been working mighty hard, Ole Jessie been havin them run gassers up and down Bear Branch since August getting ready for that journey over Widders Branch me and Jackie Darrel and his other brother Darrel is gonna stop and skinners and get us a couple pints on the way over this'n ciould be a gooden...

Can you imagine this board after Abingdon loses friday night. we're going to get rid of the wine and cheese....and replace it with an entire serving of crow.

Don’t you mean an additional serving of crow? They already had a healthy helping of crow vs Richlands!

Are you serious about them being in the Kingsport Times? I work in Kingsport and we get a paper delivered at my station every single day and I haven't even payed enough attention to the sports section because it seems they never really have southwest va football in there except for Gate City. I will have to pay more attention for now on... I can't believe I have missed that for a while now.

Can you imagine this board after Abingdon loses friday night. we're going to get rid of the wine and cheese....and replace it with an entire serving of crow.

hahahaha battleftbl thanks for gettin the whine and cheese out of abingdon we def have nothing to whine about now that we whooped up on the mighty trojans