Code Green "A Few Good Falcons"

southbound

Did you order the code green?

"You want answers!" "You can't handle the truth. You weep for the Trojans and curse the Falcons. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't want to talk about at parties, You want me on this board. You need me on this board! We use words like honor, code, and loyalty-we use these words as the backbone of a lfetime defending the Falcons. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time or inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "Thank You" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a helmet and stand opposed. Either way I don't give a darn what you think you are entitled to. You are darn right I ordered the Code Green!" :eek:

This script was from the Battle-Abingdon game tonight. The Falcons beat the Trojans 49-13! :D

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man we smacked em tonight. Great post, I nearly choked on my victory soft tacos. But, I had a great time today, it was homecoming, the trojans once again was homecoming queen, and the dance was rocking. All kidding aside, our defense was lights out and Jake was on his game. I feel we have turned the corner with this win and will shut up Leo the Lozer (who can't pick games btw) and others. With that said, We are once again Washington County Football Champs, Baby, Yes!! I see us making a noise in the SWD and Playoffs! Bring on the fleamarketeers from Carrol, WE R Ready, WE R Falcons!

Ps: Battlslapball and Trojanslumni pay up and change your signature to "We got DOMINATED by the Falcons!"

"You want answers!" "You can't handle the truth. You weep for the Trojans and curse the Falcons. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't want to talk about at parties, You want me on this board. You need me on this board! We use words like honor, code, and loyalty-we use these words as the backbone of a lfetime defending the Falcons. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time or inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "Thank You" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a helmet and stand opposed. Either way I don't give a darn what you think you are entitled to. You are darn right I ordered the Code Green!" :eek:

This script was from the Battle-Abingdon game tonight. The Falcons beat the Trojans 49-13! :D

Aaron Sorkin wrote those lines in "A Few Good Men." Changing a few words is still plagiarism.

Awesome as usual post. 19+ .Holy Moly!

Man we smacked em tonight. Great post, I nearly choked on my victory soft tacos. But, I had a great time today, it was homecoming, the trojans once again was homecoming queen, and the dance was rocking. All kidding aside, our defense was lights out and Jake was on his game. I feel we have turned the corner with this win and will shut up Leo the Lozer (who can't pick games btw) and others. With that said, We are once again Washington County Football Champs, Baby, Yes!! I see us making a noise in the SWD and Playoffs! Bring on the fleamarketeers from Carrol, WE R Ready, WE R Falcons!

Ps: Battlslapball and Trojanslumni pay up and change your signature to "We got DOMINATED by the Falcons!"

Washington County Champs?!? thats roughly the equivalent of being the deep sea fishing champion of Buchanan County. Who really cares?

Southbound have to say very entertaining post but thats it, entertaining. If you kids from Abingdon would put as much effort in weight training as you do posting on this board, then yes, you would have a good football team. But, I'm just not convinced that will or could ever happen in that town. Entertaining yes, meaningful - NO.

Southbound have to say very entertaining post but thats it, entertaining. If you kids from Abingdon would put as much effort in weight training as you do posting on this board, then yes, you would have a good football team. But, I'm just not convinced that will or could ever happen in that town. Entertaining yes, meaningful - NO.

I'm glad that you are entertained. First of all, it doesn't matter what you think! What exactly have you done? Oh yeah, 2 or 3 winning seasons in 30 years. Wow! That is impressive! :rolleyes: You guys act like you are some kind of football powerhouse-let me set you straight, You are not! The Falcons would destroy you year in and year out. Games would be won by 4/5 touchdowns. Go ahead tell me your school is bigger and we just can't compete with bigger schools. Well, John Burton is small too but they compete with the big boys. Do us all a favor and stay off the Falcon threads! :mad:

That post was for you to-pick up a helmet and stand opposed and you will get the crap knocked out of you. Go Away! :mad:

Did you just say "if we win..."? I think that might be a first!

You better be pulling for the Falcons! Let me run this by you, if Carroll wins and then beats you guys they will be SWD Champs. If the Falcons win at least your Blues will be tied for first. This game will decide who competes with Richlands the rest of the year. You guys need to think about things before responding. :confused:

You better be pulling for the Falcons! Let me run this by you, if Carroll wins and then beats you guys they will be SWD Champs. If the Falcons win at least your Blues will be tied for first. This game will decide who competes with Richlands the rest of the year. You guys need to think about things before responding. :confused:

...You have a point....but I'm still going with Carroll

I think Grundy has something to say about who else is competing against Richlands for the district title!

And you telling someone to think before they post is good advice and is something you should heed at times also.

I think Grundy has something to say about who else is competing against Richlands for the district title!

And you telling someone to think before they post is good advice and is something you should heed at times also.

Not really concerned with Grundy. If we get past Carroll, we will be in the playoffs. What is Grundy's record? Dad said we usually beat them in football anyway. When was the last time Grundy beat Abingdon in football?

Not really concerned with Grundy. If we get past Carroll, we will be in the playoffs. What is Grundy's record? Dad said we usually beat them in football anyway. When was the last time Grundy beat Abingdon in football?

Their record is better than yours. 5-0 (1-0 SWD)

I do think before I post. Did you read my post? You want answers! You can't handle the truth! Review this before you make another comment in my direction. The title is Code Green "A Few Good Falcons". I knew you would like that littlerhsfan

that will be funny seeing you in the playoffs and having to play Salem or Christiansburg lets see how much trash talking you do then

Omg...if they have to go to either of those teams it will be a 50 pt blowout.

1st, you should always be concerned about a team that has not lost a game.

I'm not sure what your record is against Grundy in the past, but that is exactly what it is.....the past. You cannot over look anybody on your schedule, that's what get's teams into trouble.

It will be a tough game, Abingdon could win it, but this is not the same Grundy team that has shown up in the past. they now believe they can compete with anyone and that makes them dangerous.

That's one thing coach Mance does so well, he never takes any game or team for granted !